Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 01:28 PM   #1
GreekAsianPanda

Default Unanswered: I have a question about the wShop!!

Ok, you know how items can go on sale, right? Well, can they be on sale for over 50% off? Because if it's possible I have a great technique for money making! Let's say there is an item on sale for 60% off (or any other percent besides 50). Then you buy it. And then you sell it. Because when you sell an item, you get half off the ORIGINAL price! You can also do this with coupons, as long as it is over 50% off! =D
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 01:29 PM   #2
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: I have a question about the wShop!!

I don't think it goes over 50%, but good thought!
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 01:37 PM   #3
polarplunge5000 is an unknown quantity at this point

That is a good money making idea, but I also think that the sales do not go over 50% tops. It would work with a coupon though. lol
Old 09-28-2008, 01:37 PM   #4
OO HOO!! Newly
Gifted

Chicago is a jewel in the roughChicago is a jewel in the rough

That's a GREAT idea, G.A.Panda!! I don't know if anyone has ever checked! I'm going to be on the "lookout" now, though ... GOOD PLAN!! Thanks for the idea!
Chicago is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 01:57 PM   #5
ohai
Gifted

wanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all around

i dont think they go over 50% but thats a great theory!!
Keep on thinkin!
hope i helped!!
♥wanda
wanda259 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 02:02 PM   #6
GreekAsianPanda

Ok thanks guys! I know for a fact the coupon thing works, though, I've done it!! $D
Old 09-28-2008, 02:02 PM   #7
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

I already do that with the coupons.
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 02:10 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

caity_lin is an unknown quantity at this point

I am sure it does not go voer 50 but if you ever come across one post about it also you mind if I use the idea it's an awesome one!!!!!
caity_lin is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 02:28 PM   #9
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

When I first started, they had a few large items on sale in the W shop. I used a coupon with them and sold them back. It helped me build a little KC.
Closed