Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2007, 01:34 AM   #1
coolgrams1
Webkinz :)
charmgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: I have a question about Kinz chatHi

I have a question--Is everyone experiencing problems with turning on Kinz chat? It seems like there has been something wrong for quite a long time, but I haven't heard much about it. The main reason I bought a Webkinz for myself and my grandsons was so that we could play together long distance, and it has been weeks since we've actually has success at playing any games together or visiting each other's houses, etc. A couple of days ago I actually was able to get into the Clubhouse but it was basically empty--maybe it was just a fluke that I made it in, cuz the next day the screen was blue--no clubhouse! If anyone has some info to pass along regarding this subject I would appreciate it! I try my best to be patient with the glitches but it would be good to know if they are working on it and how long it may be till it's working again. My grandson calls me everyday asking about it. Sorry if this has been answered before---bear with me ---and please let me know! Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2007, 08:28 AM   #2
Gift Guru

googles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: I have a question about Kinz chatHi

I've found that if I wait long enough after clicking the power button on my kinzchat phone , it will open on the pink zone. It takes a very long time, though. Yesterday I clicked the power button and my kinzchat stayed grey the entire time that I raked and harvested my ww garden but eventually turned pink. As long as I don't minimize the kinzchat phone while I wait, it seems to work for me. Something convienent about the kinzchat phone is that you can click and drag it around your screen so that you can do something else while you wait. Hope this works for you too. Good luck!
Old 12-16-2007, 02:00 PM   #3
coolgrams1
charmgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks goolgles, I'll try your suggestions!

---------- charmgirl added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

Sorry, spelled your name wrong, googles!

Last edited by charmgirl; 12-16-2007 at 02:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-16-2007, 03:13 PM   #4
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

My phone hasn't worked for several
weeks, on one of my accounts. It is
pretty annoying not to be able to use it.
I'm sure Ganz will correct the problem soon.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 12-16-2007, 08:18 PM   #5

HeartW is a jewel in the roughHeartW is a jewel in the rough

phones still not working..rediculous customer service on WW. When will they fix it?
Old 12-16-2007, 08:19 PM   #6
Timmermann3 is an unknown quantity at this point

webkinz has had lots of problems currently.. they are probably adding something big
Old 12-16-2007, 08:27 PM   #7

HeartW is a jewel in the roughHeartW is a jewel in the rough

well i'd wish they'd maintain what they have first before adding more lol!
Old 12-17-2007, 07:05 PM   #8
Gifted

Carter has disabled reputation

usually there is a problem with a function on Webkinz and Ganz will usually fix it when it gets to be a serous problem.
Carter is offline Male
Closed