Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2011, 09:56 PM   #11
ow !!! I can fly
Webkinz :)

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

Default Re: I have a question

yes I know but I am resetting my settings so what is do I put for the Secret code of pet?
for turning on the ads
I never gotten an e-mail yet about them setting the ads
happy1979 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 01:59 PM   #12
Funnystori852

boarderlander is sweet stuff
boarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuff

The "Secret Code" is the set of numbers/letters on the tag attached to the pet
which is unique for each pet.

It is how Ganz knows what type of pet you got.

The diagram in the adoption center shows where it is located on the tag.

NEVER give this number to anyone who does not work for Ganz - it allows access to your account
in certain situations.
SAVE the tag & this code - it is one of the ways for them to link you to your account
if you should call them [there are others if you forget it, but it is one of the easier ways].
boarderlander is offline Female
Old 03-07-2011, 04:45 PM   #13
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by boarderlander
The "Secret Code" is the set of numbers/letters on the tag attached to the pet
which is unique for each pet.

It is how Ganz knows what type of pet you got.

The diagram in the adoption center shows where it is located on the tag.

NEVER give this number to anyone who does not work for Ganz - it allows access to your account
in certain situations.
SAVE the tag & this code - it is one of the ways for them to link you to your account
if you should call them [there are others if you forget it, but it is one of the easier ways].
Ok thanks
Old 03-07-2011, 05:34 PM   #14
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Well, when your account expires, you have a Grace Period where they give you a few extra days to adopt a new pet. I'm not sure if this is the case anymore, because of the new "no-retirement" policy, but if you DO get a grace period, I'd adopt it at the end of that If there isn't one, then you should get a letter from the Kinzpost saying how many days you have left, blah, etc. and on your last day adopt it As for which one to adopt, I'd say the Sugarplum Monkey Usually the "better" pets are the ones I adopt first so I can "have" them longer

As for the Bunny Code, if you have an American IP address, you should be able to get it Otherwise, WI is probably hosting another contest with these, like the Chipmunk outfits Since you guys helped us out, it's time for us to pay you back, am I right? xD I'm pretty sure that GANZ turned off the e-mail thing, because I emailed them 7 times, and got some weird messages back For the hearing part, I'd suggest you have your parents or guardian act as a "translator" but instead of changing languages, just repeat what they say to you so you can hear them better

Last edited by jenniferpro; 03-07-2011 at 05:34 PM..
Old 03-07-2011, 08:27 PM   #15
Lil Kinz

applespice11 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
I have a question

I have gotten two webkinz pets today the sugarplum mokey and the lil kinz in the value pack and my account doesn't experie (sp) until march 21 when should I add that pet and which one? thanks
I hope ganz will e-mail me back about those ads that I want to turn back on what should I have sent them? because sometimes I can't talk on the phone because of their accents or they talk really fast or quite (I am hard of hearing)
Thanks
Good news! Accounts don't expire now they just limit your ability to play stuff. I've never called Ganz, but if you get webkinz often enough i'ed log at least one in now.
applespice11 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2011, 08:33 PM   #16
Banned
Blondee is an unknown quantity at this point

You can wait to adopt your pet until you want to trade in the trading room, send kinzpost, throw a party or they have a click to win on WKN. Cuz those are the things that you can't do when you have an expired account. That's if you are trying to extend the account.
Blondee is offline Female
Old 03-07-2011, 09:58 PM   #17
ow !!! I can fly

View Post Originally Posted by Blondee
You can wait to adopt your pet until you want to trade in the trading room, send kinzpost, throw a party or they have a click to win on WKN. Cuz those are the things that you can't do when you have an expired account. That's if you are trying to extend the account.
yes I will
I contacted them under custor sevice and there was something there
I dont trade in ww but on here I do
Closed