Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
If you have Paint Workshop (Microsoft Program) I can get this by quickly,
1. Goto where you would like to take the picture. Hold in 'Ctrl' and 'Prnt Scrn' and let go, once you have done that, open up 'Paint Workshop' Or any other paint and user opening programs.
2. On the top, left corner there is a button that says 'File' and a button next to it named 'Edit'. Click 'Edit' and scroll down till you see 'Paste'. Click that, and the whole screen to took the pic of should appear.
3. Now, to crop the picture the way to want to, look at the tool box to the left side of 'Paint Workshop' on the way top of the tool box you will see a star made of dots, and a box made of dots, select the 'Dotted Box' button and crop the picture the way you like.
4. Once you outlined the picture, simply 'Right Click' it and select copy. Once you have copyed the outline. Scroll up to the button on 'Paint', 'File' Click file and look for the button that says 'New'. Simply press that and select 'Paste' again from 'Edit'.
5. Now that you pasted your picture into the paint workshop box, you edit the screen box on 'Paint' and make it so ONLY your picture is showing, click 'File' and save it!
6. Now that all the hard parts are done, there is a very simple way to paste a picture into here, make the thread and click 'Go Advanced' If you scroll down enough you will see a button 'Manage Attachments. Click it and browser your croped picture to just made!
And there you go! Post the Thread and your thumbnail pic should be there!
--6. Another way to post a pic, go onto the internet explorer and type 'tinypic.com' The very first link you see is TinyPic.com Photo Sharing ect. Click that and browser for your croped picture. Once you have seleced the picture, click submit and wait till it loads. Four boxes of links will appear, click the SECOND box and post it into the WI thread, make the thread and the pic should be there!
Hope it helped! I tryed putting it in the easiest words as possible, if you need more help. Look at the search button and there may be a tutorial!
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.