Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 07:45 PM   #1
call me Allison!
Webkinz :)

redsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: I have a Q...

um... how do u add photos on? ???

---------- redsoxgirl114 added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

oh, and how do u send messages to people?

Last edited by redsoxgirl114; 01-03-2009 at 07:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
redsoxgirl114 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2009, 07:47 PM   #2
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: I have a Q...

Save your picture and then upload it on Tinypic.com
Then use the 'Direct link for layouts' and copy it.
Then you paste it onto your post and Viola! A pic link! x)

If you want the picture to come up on your thread then you do the same thing but copy and paste the IMG link.

---------- |>Foreign<| added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by redsoxgirl114
um... how do u add photos on? ???

---------- redsoxgirl114 added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

oh, and how do u send messages to people?
You have to have ten posts to become a webkinz and then you can send private messages.

Last edited by FOREIGN; 01-03-2009 at 07:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-03-2009, 07:52 PM   #3
Gifted

HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!

To add photos to your album: click user cp (under the penguin below the banner) and a list will scroll down, then click "Pictures and albums". then a scren will show up, and click on add album. then title it and describe what its about and click the viewing points you want. then it will say click here to upload pictures! (click that). press browse click on your picture and then once you fil up the 3 boxes with the picture codes press upload. the pictures will upload. If you wish to add more you could!

to send messages to people. Click on the persons username and a list will scroll down, and click view public profile. and there will be a little blue box, and type what you would like to say, and press post message! for private messages you have to have ten posts (webkinz status) to pm. The pming will then be unlocked and you just click the word pm, press compose, type in who you would like to send it to, type your message and press send! and tada! you send a pm!
HorsingAround04 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 07:53 PM   #4
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Foreign is correct and if you would like more help, here is a wonderful guide. Welcome to Webkinz Insider.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ave-t8630.html
animegrl is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 07:56 PM   #5
owzer!! I am
Gifted

Luvmylaurecas will become famous soon enough

Hi redsoxgirl...I agree with Foreign... I do it another way though. Whatever image you have save it to your desktop or pictures file (whichever) Then on your profile page create an album and upload the pictures from your desktop or pictures. After that you can post pictures by clicking the insert image tab in the message box (looks like a little mountain with a sun) and wall-la. Hopefully between the my suggestion and Foreign's you will be well on your way to posting lots of images. Good luck

---------- Luvmylaurecas added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Boy as I typed that Horsingaround and animegirl also gave some good suggestions!!
You should be taken care of now

Last edited by Luvmylaurecas; 01-03-2009 at 07:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Luvmylaurecas is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 03:10 PM   #6
call me Allison!

redsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by HorsingAround04
To add photos to your album: click user cp (under the penguin below the banner) and a list will scroll down, then click "Pictures and albums". then a scren will show up, and click on add album. then title it and describe what its about and click the viewing points you want. then it will say click here to upload pictures! (click that). press browse click on your picture and then once you fil up the 3 boxes with the picture codes press upload. the pictures will upload. If you wish to add more you could!

to send messages to people. Click on the persons username and a list will scroll down, and click view public profile. and there will be a little blue box, and type what you would like to say, and press post message! for private messages you have to have ten posts (webkinz status) to pm. The pming will then be unlocked and you just click the word pm, press compose, type in who you would like to send it to, type your message and press send! and tada! you send a pm!
I've tried the picture thing. It says that I don't have permission to do it!
Old 01-06-2009, 06:12 PM   #7
call me Allison!

Never mind. Thanks you for all the help!
Closed