Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 06:58 PM   #41
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: Virus??

When did this happen?
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2010, 07:23 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

It just happened to me too Justin,

It is 5:22 GMT (my time)
and 7:22 Kinztime

My Norton cought it, but I got the "cannot display" at first too.
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 07:26 PM   #43
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

It happened to me too, but it wasn't very bad. Just a scam. I would suggest installing something different.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:26 PM   #44
Proud Aspie

Webkinzrules77 is just really niceWebkinzrules77 is just really nice

Yeah, one time i was on this website and a fake screen popped up saying my computer needed a virus scan. It said a lot of trogans had downloaded on my computer on things i didn't even have. It happened to me before on another website and it looked exactly the same. So i'm guessing it's a fake.
Webkinzrules77 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 07:35 PM   #45
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

Okay, thanks guys.
It happened at 3:33 pm on here, and I don't think it has anything to do with my security thing, but I've noticed it before. But I do have a different security thing at the same time that I never took off when I installed the other one. Maybe that has something to do with it.
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 07:37 PM   #46

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Justin this was the info Norton gave at 5:22 GMT / 7:22 Kinztime

HTTP Fake Antivirus Install Request
Attacker URL:
217.23.5.204/hitin.php?
Land=20&affid=93101
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 07:39 PM   #47
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

Rusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonder

DEFINATLEY. It's happened to me like 5 times. Don't worry about it. When I first saw it I freaked out but my dad told me it was just an advertisment. It's okay. You have nothing to worry about!
Rusty Shovel is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 07:41 PM   #48
I love being a

Katey577 is a glorious beacon of lightKatey577 is a glorious beacon of light

Ya, it happens to me somtimes. But there not always fake! Yes, my computer has REAL viruses.
Katey577 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 07:41 PM   #49
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Yes, and it's starting to freak me out. What ever you do, exit out of that page as soon as you can! It's an actual web page, not your My Computer control pannel. When it says "Debug" or whatever, your options are acutally "Install" and "Run". I would like to see this problem gotten rid of as soon as possible because it's very, very dangerous.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:43 PM   #50
I love being a

Katey577 is a glorious beacon of lightKatey577 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Rusty Shovel
DEFINATLEY. It's happened to me like 5 times. Don't worry about it. When I first saw it I freaked out but my dad told me it was just an advertisment. It's okay. You have nothing to worry about!
Not for me (well some of the time) my computer really has them. I get fustraited, it happens alot when I'm on WI or Webkinz. My computer just wants to tell me that there are bugs ALL THE TIME!!!!!! Ughhhhhhhh! Its so anoying!
Katey577 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
fanboy and chum chum?, i liek choclate melk!, please help!, stupid virus!, virus threat warning