Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 05:49 PM   #221
Webkinz :)

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Virus pop-up again here

I've never had this happen but you should download Norton spyware thing.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 05:58 PM   #222
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

My DD picked this nasty up on the weekend.. and, having low vision, couldn't see what it was and didnt know what to do ... ended up with a nicely infected computer with everything, including IE, shut down on her! ..

BTW , she DOES have Norton and a lot of other protection .. as do I .. and I have had this pop-up numerous times here on Insider this past week or two!

She does not go anywhere on the web except for WW and WI...
.. and those are the only two sites she had open .. luckily, I knew how to get it up and running again ... but it really scared her!
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 06:05 PM   #223
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Virus Fixes

Please remember that WI is not the only website that has this virus pop up. Please do not blame Justin or Wendy, or any of the other great people on WI for this, as they did not create or cause this to happen, and I'm sure are doing what they can to make it stop.

If you do get the virus on your computer, instead of paying for a tech geek to fix it, try the free fixes in the above posts. I can verify they do work, as it got rid of the virus for me, and my computer now works just fine.
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 06:06 PM   #224
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: Virus Fixes

Thanks for the info!
I'll look at that if this happens to me.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 06:09 PM   #225
Webkinz eat

WillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond repute

I've NEVER gotten any virus pop-ups from WI, & I hope I don't considering all of this virus talk on WI lately...
Good thing I've got a really good anti-virus program.
WillowT is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 06:24 PM   #226

ManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of light

I just got the virus pop-up maybe 2-3 minutes ago--when I was trying to open the front page of Webkinz Insider to log in!
ManyPets is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 06:55 PM   #227
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

It just happened to me at 6:50 pm . I was not yet logged in and the pop up said I had a virus and to click here. But I have seen this report before so I knew what to do and I closed it and the window. Then in a new window I logged into WI. Normally I don't have ads because I paid for a subscription, but it caught me just as I was logging in.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 06:56 PM   #228

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I got the pop-up too -- third time in just a few days. Why is this happening???
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 07:05 PM   #229
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

I just got a pop-up on my other computer.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 07:30 PM   #230
Webkinz eat

WillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond repute

Whenever you get a virus pop-up, your supposed to VM Justin about it.
Just say the time you got it, & what the name of it was.
It's that simple.
WillowT is offline Female
Closed

Tags
fanboy and chum chum?, i liek choclate melk!, please help!, stupid virus!, virus threat warning