Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 10:46 AM   #121
Adam's my vegetarian
Webkinz :)

mypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: What is Wrong? What Should I Do?

Believe it or not, the pop-up asking you to install anti-virus protection, is the virus. It's happened to me many times, and you have to look up how to get rid of those on Google or something.
mypetduck is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2010, 10:49 AM   #122
Webkinz :)

JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!

Default Re: Virus??

Just happened again. Strange thing is that I wasn't doing anything at the time - I had been away from the computer when the message just popped up by itself. In the past when I have seen happen it has been as soon as you navagate to the screen with the add. This time it was at least 15 minutes since I last navagated anywhere.

The link it sends you to is 217.23.5.233.
JustDad is offline Male
Old 02-28-2010, 11:51 AM   #123
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Well I clearly suspected the wrong network. I am working with another site owner to systematically identify which network it is coming from as he is a member of the same ad networks...

I have just disabled a different ad network, please let me know if this happens again after 12pm eastern time!
Justin is offline Male
Old 02-28-2010, 12:00 PM   #124
Gifted

lucke13 is a jewel in the roughlucke13 is a jewel in the rough

It just happened to me approx ten minutes ago. Thank you for taking care of it.
Old 02-28-2010, 12:04 PM   #125
F.o.r.e.v.e.r.♥

The 'Website Not Found' thing is still happening to me surely. But it is no big deal. Just click the back button/refresh button and it WI should pop right back up. And I used to ge those messages that say they aare blocking out a virus too. By the way that is a GOOD thing! It helps warn you about it, and then fixes it for you.
That hasen't happened to me now for a while though!
Old 02-28-2010, 06:04 PM   #126
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

Justin, it just happened again at 3:02 pm. For me it always seems to be from 3 - 4 for some reason.
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 07:08 PM   #127
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Dang it just got it again. THis time I could only notice the url it said 178.32.68.70/index.html. I dont know if this helps. But I could not see the ad since my computer screen froze. this happened at 7:06 so just a few minutes ago.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 07:11 PM   #128
rleong

Man this is really tough. It wasn't that one either!
Justin is offline Male
Old 02-28-2010, 07:11 PM   #129
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

it keeps happening to me.. its really annoying
paws is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 07:50 PM   #130
rleong

Ok, I have removed a different ad network from the rotation. If you experience any of these past 15 minutes from now (around 8pm Eastern), please let me know.
Justin is offline Male
Closed

Tags
fanboy and chum chum?, i liek choclate melk!, please help!, stupid virus!, virus threat warning