Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 01:58 PM   #11
I'm a deep sea
Webkinz :)

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: I have a number of questions -- various topics

Hope this helps:

1. Do the Asian and Euro accounts have different rare items, or just the same ones we do, but more often?
They have the same rare items! Only at different times because of the time change.

2. When you adopt a Lil Kinz, do you only get whatever gifts come with that pet or do you then have access to Lil Kinz items, like a special store or something? I see lots of stuff in pictures, but am wondering if those people have adopted lots of Lil Kinz or if they are buying all that stuff somewhere.
There is no special shop, You get the same as the bigger version.

3. For the POTM stuff - you just get what comes in your goodie bag, right? You can't buy any of that special stuff?
Only in the goodie bag! Can't buy!

4. Tokens - I only have 1 and I don't even remember how I got it. How do people get tokens?
Getting pet of the month and sometimes on one of the wheels!

5. Is there a way to change where your rooms are? Say you wanted your large closet next to your pets bedroom, but you've got a small room in between them. Is there a way to move your rooms around?
No, I wish there was though! You should email GANZ with the suggestion. I also want an option to Demolish rooms!

6. Where do the Kinz Care room stuff come from?
At Walgreens they have exclusive webkinz called Webkinz Cares. You get the items with them!
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 06:11 PM   #12
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

The webkinz care items come from the lil kinz you can buy at Walgreens and now they are going to offer the big kinz at webkinz retailers. The first one is the Seal.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 07:57 PM   #13

amy972 is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Nope, we all have the same items and happen randomly.

2. When you adopt the Lil'Kinz, you receive the same PSI as the normal sized Webkinz. There isn't anything different, except the size/price.

3. You get a token, POTM item you can only get from adopting the POTM, and a normal adoption present =)

4. Super Wheel, Your Birthday,Wheel of Wishes, and token balloon darts

5. As of now, you can't move, sell, or delete your rooms. I hope that ability comes soon!

6. When someone adopts a special Webkinz with a red tag, they get a item, as does a random user, but you can't decide who.

Any more questions, PM me!
Old 08-01-2008, 09:37 PM   #14
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

white5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

**** Please note that the ASIAN accounts almost always have DIFFERENT rares than the US and European accounts. **** Watch the listing in the top of the forum, or go to the Rares section.
white5072 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 11:27 PM   #15
CMMama

scrapperkimmyd is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by white5072
**** Please note that the ASIAN accounts almost always have DIFFERENT rares than the US and European accounts. **** Watch the listing in the top of the forum, or go to the Rares section.
Do you mean different items all together? After what everyone else has said, I'm wondering if you mean the same ones, but offered on different days...???

I tried looking for pictures of Asian and Euro rares, but couldn't find any - hence my asking.

Thanks for all your helpful answers, everyone!
scrapperkimmyd is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 09:28 AM   #16
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

The rares are the same BUT as noted if you look at the top of the screen you will see that the rare offered on the Asian account is always different than the one offered on the European and US accounts. And sometimes the European and US accounts are different as well.
millieroo is offline Female
Closed