Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 11:17 AM   #1
CMMama
Webkinz :)

scrapperkimmyd is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: I have a number of questions -- various topics

1. Do the Asian and Euro accounts have different rare items, or just the same ones we do, but more often?

2. When you adopt a Lil Kinz, do you only get whatever gifts come with that pet or do you then have access to Lil Kinz items, like a special store or something? I see lots of stuff in pictures, but am wondering if those people have adopted lots of Lil Kinz or if they are buying all that stuff somewhere.

3. For the POTM stuff - you just get what comes in your goodie bag, right? You can't buy any of that special stuff?

4. Tokens - I only have 1 and I don't even remember how I got it. How do people get tokens?

5. Is there a way to change where your rooms are? Say you wanted your large closet next to your pets bedroom, but you've got a small room in between them. Is there a way to move your rooms around?

6. Where do the Kinz Care room stuff come from?

I think that's it for now.

Last edited by scrapperkimmyd; 08-01-2008 at 11:43 AM.. Reason: so all the questions are together. :)
scrapperkimmyd is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 11:20 AM   #2
123Dopey
Gift Trainee

123Dopey is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I have a number of questions -- various topics

1.They have the exact same items we do but they just have them at differant times.

2. ????

3. No you just get what you get.

4.You can get them on your birthday, wish tocken balloon darts, gifts, pet b-days, holidays, wheel of month.

5. ????

Hope I could at least help with those 3
123Dopey is offline Male
Old 08-01-2008, 11:23 AM   #3
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

1. Do the Asian and Euro accounts have different rare items, or just the same ones we do, but more often?
A. I'm pretty sure the same items.

2. When you adopt a Lil Kinz, do you only get whatever gifts come with that pet or do you then have access to Lil Kinz items, like a special store or something? I see lots of stuff in pictures, but am wondering if those people have adopted lots of Lil Kinz or if they are buying all that stuff somewhere.
A. Adopting a Lil Kinz is the same as adopting a big Kinz. No difference.

3. For the POTM stuff - you just get what comes in your goodie bag, right? You can't buy any of that special stuff?
A. Yup, just the goodie bag.

4. Tokens - I only have 1 and I don't even remember how I got it. How do people get tokens?
A. POTM, your birthday, special occasion and Wish Token baloon darts.

5. Is there a way to change where your rooms are? Say you wanted your large closet next to your pets bedroom, but you've got a small room in between them. Is there a way to move your rooms around?
A. No, you cannot move rooms around.

Hope I helped.=]
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 08-01-2008, 11:24 AM   #4
Werewolves are so
Gifted

Starlight720 has a spectacular aura aboutStarlight720 has a spectacular aura about

They have the same items as a US account, just at different times

When you adopt a Lil Kinz, you get the same items you would as if you adopted the larger version of that pet.

Yes, that is right. Whatever you get, you get.

There are many ways to get tokens =]
1) Token Balloon Darts
2) Adopting the POTM
3) On you're birthday (not the pets)
4) On the Wheel of Wishes
5) On your Webkinz anniversary (the day you joined)

No, unfortunatley, your rooms are stuck wherever you built them.

Hope this helped =]
Starlight720 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 11:29 AM   #5
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

Asian accounts usually have different rares than the European and US accounts. You can see them and the times at the top here at WI.

You get the exact same thing with a lil kinz pet. I think you may get less kc but not exactly sure.

The POTM pets get the usual adoption gifts and then a goody bag with a special item and a wish token. You also get to participate in special activities.

You get tokens on your birthday, account anniversary, POTM adoptions. You can also win them in token balloon darts, WCares adoptions and the Super Wheel.

edit....I was wrong about the Super Wheel I think...It should be the Wheel of Wishes.

You can't move your rooms around. You can rename your rooms and move the items but not the rooms. Bummer huh.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 11:32 AM   #6
CMMama

scrapperkimmyd is on a distinguished road

Thanks so much!

One more:

scrapperkimmyd is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 11:32 AM   #7
I love Paramore&

webkinz_ has disabled reputation

1. I think at different times.

2.It's the same with the lil'kinz

3.You can't chose what you get

4. Token Balloon Darts, adopting pets and more

5. If you adopt a pet that is under your 11th you don't chose the room, but you can buy then for your 11 + pets.

Hope I helped~!

~Webzy
webkinz_ is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 11:34 AM   #8
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

6. Kinz Care things come from W Cares Lil Kinz pets, found at Walgreens.
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 08-01-2008, 01:29 PM   #9
meiscool

they have the same items...just different times... they sometime come more often in the middle of the night...

it's the same as adopting a big webkinz just it's a little smaller looking on the computer and real life and it's cheaper at the store

no you can't buy any of it... you don't get to choose either... you can just look at it at the w shop

there are lots of ways... wheel of wishes. your birthday. token balloon darts.super wheel. some adoptiions. and your webkinz aniversary

you can't move the rooms around... you can just move all of the furniature and change the room names... maybe in the future you will be able to move the rooms.

you get them when you adopt a kinz care animal that you can only buy at walgreens

good luck hope that you solved all of your questions...... and welcome to webkinz insider... you'll love it here... let me know if you need any help... or anybody
Old 08-01-2008, 01:51 PM   #10
bertiebunny

1.They have the same rares just at different times!Since there is a time difference between the UA and Europe!!!
2.When you adopt a Lil Kinz you get the same Pet special items as you do the Regular size Webkinz.There is no special shop or prize if you adopt a lil Kinz!(I wish though!)But they are also cheaper than regular Webkinz.So if you are like some people who buy Webkinz just for their pet special item then I would get the lil kinz version(if it i avaliable!)because it would be cheaper,and you would get the same advantages.Except it would just be a little smaller!
3.Right when you adopt the pet of the month you get a wish token,special pet of the month prize(which you can't buy at the W-shop) and on top of that you get your regular welcome/adoption present that you get when you adopt a Webkinz.
4.You can get a wish token by spinning the Super Wheel(found on today's activities page.Only on there every once and a while.),playing token balloon darts,Spinning the Wheel of Wishes,and on YOUR(not your webkinz pet's) birthday.
5.Presently you CAN NOT change the postion of your pet's room.But Ganz may make that available in the future.
6.You can find the Webkinz Care items when you buy the Webkinz Cares Webkinz(only available at Walgreens pharmacy)then you get to spin the wheel and find out which item you have recieved.Then whatever item you get is sent to a random(and lucky!) member on Webkinz!!
I hope that helps!You can PM me if you have anymore questions!!
Closed