Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2008, 05:34 PM   #1
chatterbox4eva39

Default Unanswered: I have a notification, and I already checked it...the message is still there?

OK. Right now, I have a notification. It says its a Profile Message. The only thing is, I already checked my profile, no new messages. I go back to the forum, the notification is still there. I check my profile, no new messages. What's up with that?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2008, 06:05 PM   #2

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: I have a notification, and I already checked it...the message is still there?

Did you click on the notification? It usually won't go away 'till you click it (it should take you to your profile)
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 06:21 PM   #3
chatterbox4eva39

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: I have a notification, and I already checked it...the message is still there?

Yea. I always click on it. I click on the arrow, and then the new profile message, and it takes me to my profile. and I go back to the forum, its still here...
Old 06-18-2008, 06:23 PM   #4
I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

gatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the roughgatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the rough

hmmm IDK never happened 2 me
gatorgirlchamps is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 06:49 PM   #5
LovePuppy101

It is probably just a glitch, WI has them too, actually, every site does! Try logging out and back in. Maybe that will work, if not, I would probably contact a mod or admin, they would probably know what to do.

-Lovepuppy
Old 06-18-2008, 07:01 PM   #6
I'm finally a

OMG! Almost all the people who r on this thread are from *THE FIGURE SKATERS CLUB!* LOL!
Old 06-19-2008, 01:48 PM   #7
chatterbox4eva39

Lol gator...your right!

I'll try logging out. I gotta go to bed, school tomorrow

---------- chatterbox4eva39 added 1032 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

Its still here after logging back in.

Last edited by chatterbox4eva39; 06-19-2008 at 01:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-19-2008, 01:51 PM   #8
I'm finally a

View Post Originally Posted by chatterbox4eva39
Lol gator...your right!

I'll try logging out. I gotta go to bed, school tomorrow

---------- chatterbox4eva39 added 1032 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

Its still here after logging back in.
LOL! Sorry I don't know! Aren't u out of school? Most people r..cya.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:55 PM   #9
Ello Love :)
Gifted

CGrocks has a spectacular aura about

its a glitch. I have 7 that wont leave.. just bare with it and contact a MOD/ADMIN
CGrocks is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 01:55 PM   #10
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

woah! i thought my school went the latest! i got out yesterday!

sorry, idk what u could do. does it really matter?
rattyjol is offline Female
Closed