Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2011, 12:34 PM   #1
e're all jolly
Webkinz :)

Candycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to behold

Question Answered: I have no permission to see the ad?

So, I put this in Glitches because I thought it fitted in the category.

Anyway, I was logging into Webkinz today when I saw an Ad which said 'You don't have permission to show the ad'.

I thought 'Why?'.

Unlike the other showing ad, that ad was unclickable. (I think that would be obvious, no? )

Has anyone else seen this? Does anyone know what it could be?

Thanks for your time!

Last edited by Candycat609; 04-27-2011 at 12:34 PM.. Reason: Nothing to fear, it was a Virus-Giving mario ad from Playpickle, that's whats blocked. Stay away from Playpickle.com!
Candycat609 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Candycat609
Lol. Evil Mario! I'm really glad it was blocked, I HATE VIRUSES! (and now Mario. xD) No, Oreo3999, I live in england but yeah. They're also on WKN too, so yaaaah. I'ma happy it's blocked. Thanks for saying, pikachukick900! :3
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2011, 12:36 PM   #2
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Default Re: I have no permission to see the ad?

I saw this as well and I too was confused.
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 12:55 PM   #3
Gifted

oreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Candycat609
So, I put this in Glitches because I thought it fitted in the category.

Anyway, I was logging into Webkinz today when I saw an Ad which said 'You don't have permission to show the ad'.

I thought 'Why?'.

Unlike the other showing ad, that ad was unclickable. (I think that would be obvious, no? )

Has anyone else seen this? Does anyone know what it could be?

Thanks for your time!
Hello

if you live in NY , FL or Quebec read the rules from Ganz
WEBKINZ NEWZ WEBKINZ DAY COUNTDOWN CHALLENGE Official Rules and Regulations OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE USA AND CANADA, EXCLUDING THE STATES OF NEW YORK AND FLORIDA, AND THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC AND IS GOVERNED BY CANADIAN LAW ELIGIBILITY:This Challenge is open to holders of active Webkinz World Accounts residing in Canada and the USA, excluding the States of New York and Florida and the Province of Quebec who are of the age of majority in their country, where "age of majority" may be defined as being 18 years of age or older. If you are not yet 18, please ask your parent or legal guardian to review and accept these Rules on your behalf. In these Rules, both the child under the age of 18 and his/her parent/legal guardian are referred to as "you". You are not eligible to participate in the Challenge if you are (i) an employee of Ganz (the "Sponsor"), (ii) an employee of one of its affiliates or subsidiaries, (iii) an employee of any of the Sponsor's advertising or promotional agencies, or (iv) if you are a member of the immediate family of any such person. In these Rules, "immediate family" means spouse (including "common law"), mother, father, sister, brother, son or daughter.
oreo3999 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 01:34 PM   #4
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Oreo3999-

This is happening on Webkinz, not WebkinzNewz.

I got the prize from WKN.

Do not live in the restricted by local laws areas.

Got the mentioned message on Webkinz login screen.

Only way to figure it out would probably be to give them a call.
They could be blocking it, or the ad supplier may be blocking it.

Last edited by Twizzlerz; 04-25-2011 at 02:59 PM..
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 04:42 PM   #5
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

There was a thread about a Mario AD that put a virus on your computer, so it's probably good that it's blocked. HERE is the thread. It's a good thing, not a glitch.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:45 PM   #6
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by pikachukick900
There was a thread about a Mario AD that put a virus on your computer, so it's probably good that it's blocked. HERE is the thread. It's a good thing, not a glitch.
Okay, thanks! I was wondering about that ad.

Last edited by doggoneit; 04-27-2011 at 05:45 PM..
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 04-26-2011, 12:34 PM   #7
e're all jolly

Candycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to behold

Lol. Evil Mario! I'm really glad it was blocked, I HATE VIRUSES! (and now Mario. xD) No, Oreo3999, I live in england but yeah. They're also on WKN too, so yaaaah. I'ma happy it's blocked. Thanks for saying, pikachukick900! :3
Old 04-27-2011, 10:34 AM   #8
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

It is a good thing to have less advertisements, regardless of the reason! Yippy Skippy! In my opinion, this message is used whenever there is an advertisement that is directed to adults. Webkinz is designed for kids. Children should not have permission to see "adult" advertisements.

Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 04-27-2011, 10:46 AM   #9

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

i also got it. and i live in germany
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2011, 12:33 PM   #10
e're all jolly

I know the answer now, If you read. :3 It's 'cuz of that FrEaKy Mario ad (ad from Playpickle.com, so stay away from there!) that gives you a malware. So, really, I should put this as fixed now. (Thanks pikachukick900!)
Closed