Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2008, 09:25 AM   #1
Same as on WI
Gifted

ringo360 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: i have a new problem please help!

hello i have been having a new problem latly and that is i cannot change my room names. i click on map and then on rename and type in a new name for a room but when i click on the checkmark but nothing happens it doesnt freeze up or kick me out i just sit there and nothing happens! please help it is getting rather annoying!
ringo360 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2008, 09:31 AM   #2
Gifted
crystal123 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: i have a new problem please help!

Have you tried resetting your cache or history? Otherwise, maybe calling GANZ would help? Whenever I send them an eMail, they always send an automated respnse which really doesn't help at all lol...
Old 06-27-2008, 09:33 AM   #3
Brazilgirl101
Gifted

dcfrog101 has a spectacular aura aboutdcfrog101 has a spectacular aura about

That has been happening to me as well. For instance, My Clydesdale's room used to be a School and now it won't let me change the name. So it is still called a school. I don't know the answer, but I would like to find out because I have the same problem. Nothing happens for me, too. When I press the checkmark.
dcfrog101 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 11:36 AM   #4
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

when I have changed the name of my room, it will only take a name in their dictionary. For instance, it won't take a proper now. So I use generic words, such as "cats" or "kitchen". I haven't changed a room name recently. I hope this glich resolves for you.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 12:46 PM   #5
Look! It's a
Webkinz :)

hammie34 is on a distinguished road

this really annoys me too! it wont me say things like church or south pole and the worst part is it will let my friend say almost anything. i sent a comment from the newspaper and so far no changes
hammie34 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 12:57 PM   #6
tree lover

It is just a glitch! That always happens to me! A lot of ppl r having the same problem as u sso Ganz must be changing something! They have so many problems and glitches! Hope I helped!
♥tree lover♥
Old 06-27-2008, 01:43 PM   #7
bellafirenze
Gifted

glammerz is a jewel in the roughglammerz is a jewel in the rough

As long as they are words ganz allows, it should let you do one or two at a time. After that, log out and clear your cache (f5) then log back in and change one or two more. Thats how I changed mine this morning... it even let me do Basil and Aurora... two of my pets names- I get that they're actual words too, but it was exciting after weeks of getting NOTHING.
glammerz is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 03:25 PM   #8
is kinda back...
Webkinz :)

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That has been happening to me too!
I just don't really need to change room names right now so it does not matter!
~DTF95
P.S. Congrats on the 3 stars ringo!!
DTF95 is offline Male
Old 06-27-2008, 03:27 PM   #9
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

This has been a problem for pretty much everyone. Ganz does not allow some..well a TON of words which is half the problem. The other is just Ganz being Ganz.
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 06-28-2008, 08:49 PM   #10
Same as on WI
Gifted

ringo360 is on a distinguished road

well thanks for the help maybe i will email ganz!
ringo360 is offline Male
Closed