Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 10:07 PM   #1
Jeffree Star<3
Webkinz :)

hunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to all

Exclamation Unanswered: I have an item stuck and there's nothing to do about it?!?

I have my Chrome Sandwich Maker stuck in my kitchen! I can't use it! I try to fill out the form in Customer Service but it keeps saying "Your info doesn't match our records!" Ahh! I called last week and never got anything back! What should I do?!?

Last edited by hunk109; 10-18-2008 at 10:08 PM.. Reason: spelling error
hunk109 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2008, 10:14 PM   #2
briansrose
Gifted

Brian&Son is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I have an item stuck and there's nothing to do about it?!?

View Post Originally Posted by hunk109
I have my Chrome Sandwich Maker stuck in my kitchen! I can't use it! I try to fill out the form in Customer Service but it keeps saying "Your info doesn't match our records!" Ahh! I called last week and never got anything back! What should I do?!?
If your sandwich maker is sitting on the floor, remove the counter that it was sitting on from the room and then put it back in the room in the same spot. Then go to another room and then go back to that room and the sandwich maker should be back on the counter and you should be able to use it.
Brian&Son is offline Male
Old 10-18-2008, 10:19 PM   #3
Jeffree Star<3

hunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to all

It's stuck up in the air above the counter! I tried that at it didn't work!
hunk109 is offline Male
Old 10-18-2008, 10:32 PM   #4
kem71494

kateykatey is on a distinguished road

Mine does that sometimes too! I've had a brown bear stuck on my TV for months because I put it on the floor and then tried to move it so I could put my TV there but it wouldn't move. so I finally just had to put the TV where it needed to go and bought another bear for my frog, Lily.(She got it for her birthday!) It still bothers me sometimes but I don't know how to fix it so I just try to ignore it. I would try just buying another sandwich maker and putting it in the spot the other one was so you cal at least use it. Good luck fixing it! If you find out how, please PM me so I can try to fix mine too. Thanks
kateykatey is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 10:36 PM   #5
briansrose
Gifted

Brian&Son is on a distinguished road

I would not put another one in the same spot. Try emptying the room, leave the room and then go back and see if it is still floating in the are. If it is, keep trying to get in touch with Ganz about it then.
Brian&Son is offline Male
Old 10-19-2008, 12:40 AM   #6
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Supposedly when it is stuck in the room, you need to ...

1. Remove what it was sitting on.
2. Leave room.
3. Go back in room + put what it was sitting on back.
4. Leave room.
5. Go back in + it should be back on the thing it was sitting on + removeable.

Hope that works !
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 12:43 AM   #7
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

I had a sandwich maker stuck for several months, no matter what I did.
I gave up and bought another one. No matter what I did (removing the furniture, etc etc)
nothing worked to move it. I just left it alone, and in perhaps 3 months, suddenly, I could move it. No reason, no rhyme, just one day, it was back on the counter! Weird...

I have an urn stuck in one room now that I can't move, and a placemat setting stuck under a table...
the forms to fill out for help are not working either - that isn't just you, so don't beat your head on the computer about that one either....
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 12:51 AM   #8
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

the #1 reason why our items get stuck is if they were sitting on something -- it was up in the air -- so we did not notice and moved the item. that probably makes little sense. i'll explain.

Say we have a teddy bear on a ornate side table. Due to the nonstop glitches, we enter room and see ornate side table is empty. We redecorate a little. The ornate side table gets moved from spot A to spot B. we leave room and log out. Later (could be even weeks), we return to the room and notice the teddy bear stuck. The teddy bear could be stuck where it originally was or stuck someplace else. The only way to fix it is to move the ornate side table to its original location. If we don't know where it was, we guess. If we've got several ornate side tables (and we do, just in different rooms) we'll place them throughout the room. And then move them until we get the bear unstuck. We would also LOG OUT (and back in) in between the moves. That method has yet to fail us.

Your information does not match bc you are giving them the wrong password. When I fill out that form, I ALWAYS change the password to something simple, enter the form and immediately change the password to something complicated. That said, CAUTION! If you have several sandwich makers and you get that form submitted, they will remove EVERY SINGLE sandwich maker in the house! And that would be why we (or I) systematically move items around in the room until the item is unstuck. We must have over 100 teddy bears and it's a real PITA putting them all back. They can do one item at a time but they only do that *maybe* 1.0% of the time bc it is a lot easier for them to dock them all.

Last edited by RedBear; 10-19-2008 at 12:59 AM..
RedBear is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 01:26 AM   #9

pepsiclk will become famous soon enough

Please try to call again and be patient. I had the same thing happen. When you leave your message be very clear about what the problem is and that you have tried filling out the proper form, but it won't work. They will call back and if you have an answering machine they will leave you a message with a code to call back. Good luck.
pepsiclk is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 01:39 AM   #10

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I've had pretty good responses to filling out the "I've got something stuck" report under Customer Service. I'm not sure if this has changed since they've changed the way rooms are named, but when you give the name of the room, don't use a space between words. Not sure why they even ask you though, because they will remove everyone of those items in your house, which can be a real pain if you have several of them. (If it's a trophy that's stuck they'll even remove trading cards of that trophy out of your album, which will then get stuck in your dock, since it wasn't meant to be there - happened to me). Sometimes items will unstick themselves after some time, but if it's really bugging you, fill out the stuck item report - it's usually done within a couple of days.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed