Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 08:58 AM   #1
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

Default Answered: I have an inportant question

I have a Fall Fest Place Setting stuck in my room and I was wondering, will Ganz fix it on it's own or would I have to call them? I'm not asking for their phone number, just an answer to my question!
Best Answer - Posted by Delilah
Yes QuackQuack gave you it

But I'll find you something on WI it worked for my hummer

Here you go!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guide-380551/

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...oorway-277058/

There's A Doorway Guide and a Table Guide
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2009, 09:02 AM   #2
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: I have an inportant question

Go to customer support on Webkinz.com and you can report a stuck item
Then they will send an automated email to you and then I think you just wait until it is unstuck
HERE <<
Old 11-26-2009, 09:03 AM   #3
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Here you go!

Last edited by Delilah; 11-26-2009 at 09:08 AM..
Delilah is offline Female
Old 11-26-2009, 09:06 AM   #4
I is the Greatest!!!
Webkinz :)

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Bonsly67
I have a Fall Fest Place Setting stuck in my room and I was wondering, will Ganz fix it on it's own or would I have to call them? I'm not asking for their phone number, just an answer to my question!
You can try going to the "Customer Support" on the front login page than go to "I have Something Stuck!" If that doesn't work then I would call them. Good luck.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 11-26-2009, 09:10 AM   #5
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Go to customer support on Webkinz.com and you can report a stuck item
Then they will send an automated email to you and then I think you just wait until it is unstuck
HERE <<
View Post Originally Posted by Delilah

Here you go!

Thanks for the help, but now I need even more help! My items gone! It disappeared from my room and it's not in my dock either. Does anybody know why it disappeared?
Old 11-26-2009, 09:15 AM   #6
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Thanks for the help, but now I need even more help! My items gone! It disappeared from my room and it's not in my dock either. Does anybody know why it disappeared?
Well if you go to the threads I suggested to you then you should go to the front page of them and then whoever made the thread then send them a VM or a PM telling them what happened and asking them if they know what to do
But I suggest that you do that to both of the owners of the thread so that means you should ask 2 differant people.

Sorry for writing so big was just getting sick of having to squint but oh well
Old 11-26-2009, 10:23 AM   #7
bonsly67
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Delilah
Well if you go to the threads I suggested to you then you should go to the front page of them and then whoever made the thread then send them a VM or a PM telling them what happened and asking them if they know what to do
But I suggest that you do that to both of the owners of the thread so that means you should ask 2 differant people.

Sorry for writing so big was just getting sick of having to squint but oh well
Well, I never got a chance to try to get the item unstuck, because it disappeared when I logged back in.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:29 AM   #8
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

They answered it very well. You can do those things and wait till ganz fixes it. You can choose to close the thread or keep it open if you still have questions.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2009, 01:29 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds

Well, I never got a chance to try to get the item unstuck, because it disappeared when I logged back in.
Oh thta happened to me a few times
I'm really sorry that happened!
Old 11-27-2009, 02:07 PM   #10
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Fill out the form for "I have something stuck!" under customer service. It should be unstuck after a day.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed