Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 08:52 AM   #11
Call me Jules
Webkinz :)

Miley39 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I have had it up to my eyeballs!

IK ganz should of been WAY better prepaired!
Miley39 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2008, 09:03 AM   #12

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

Having over 1,000 items in your dock can be the bulk of your problems. That is just way too many items. Ganz says 100 items and yes most of us do go over but never more than 150 to 200. I spoke to a tech there some time ago. Huge docks, over 80 items in a room, blocked doorways etc have a huge bearing on the way WW works. I'm not saying Ganz is blameless but you are asking for trouble just in that overstocked dock. Just trying to help.

I keep doorways open, gardens to 80% or less and a dock never over 150. I have 95 pets and over 100 rooms and I run quite smoothly 95% of the time.
diamond0203 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 09:24 AM   #13
hoa! I'm
Gifted

Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

We feel your wrath and anger with it but not everywhere's perfect. They all have a couple of problems waiting to be fixed. The please wait thing is annoying but yeah we feel your anger.
Blade is offline Male
Old 12-26-2008, 09:32 AM   #14
tkaboni
Gift Guru

tkaboni will become famous soon enough

I too had problems all day long yestersday. I got up logged on about 730 with no problems what so ever and did everything I hadn't done at midnight. I goofed around til about 930am then logged off, to start getting some of the christmas dinner prepared. I tried logging on after 10 to do the hourly and of course I could not get on. I could not get on until about 10:30pm with the exception of about twice just long enough to do the hourly. This was for both of my accounts so I was quite perturbed with WW yesterday as well.
tkaboni is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 09:35 AM   #15
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by diamond0203
Having over 1,000 items in your dock can be the bulk of your problems. That is just way too many items. Ganz says 100 items and yes most of us do go over but never more than 150 to 200. I spoke to a tech there some time ago. Huge docks, over 80 items in a room, blocked doorways etc have a huge bearing on the way WW works. I'm not saying Ganz is blameless but you are asking for trouble just in that overstocked dock. Just trying to help.

I keep doorways open, gardens to 80% or less and a dock never over 150. I have 95 pets and over 100 rooms and I run quite smoothly 95% of the time.
At least half of the items in my dock are harvested strawberries to sell to the w shop. It is such a tedious process. I keep a path around the edge of my garden clear, and the doorways. My son says we have a slow reaction time in WW because we have three computers and an online video game system all feeding off of one wireless router. It is made for 4 computers, but it slows everything down.
Btw, LOVE your avatar and signature!!
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 09:41 AM   #16
tkaboni
Gift Guru

tkaboni will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by diamond0203

Well what is my issue than? I've got a fairly new computer, my cache is consantly being cleaned because I have so many problems that I do it everytime I have an issue. My dock has a little over 200 items. None of my doorways are blocked, my garden does have over 80 but it is not full and has plenty of open spots? All my probelems occur almost daily after 4pm when the kids get out of school and most weekends? This is a WW Issue and they need to fix their server issues!!!!!!!!!!!
tkaboni is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 10:24 AM   #17
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by tkaboni
Well what is my issue than? I've got a fairly new computer, my cache is consantly being cleaned because I have so many problems that I do it everytime I have an issue. My dock has a little over 200 items. None of my doorways are blocked, my garden does have over 80 but it is not full and has plenty of open spots? All my probelems occur almost daily after 4pm when the kids get out of school and most weekends? This is a WW Issue and they need to fix their server issues!!!!!!!!!!!
I totally understand you! I had about 100 items when my account started acting up, so I ate all my food (just sitting there anyway!), and put all my items I could back in my storage room, but it's still such a mess. I know my computer is just fine, because my kids get on their accounts with no problems at all, but I'm still stuck on the opening screen, please wait... flashing in my face. All I want to do is enter one Webkinz Cares code! I can't get into my room to drop anything else off, so the one package I did get yesterday for the ONE pet I could adopt is still sitting there, unopened.

There seems to be a pocket of us with account issues, and they have nothing to do with our computers. I really hate calling to complain and get issues fixed, but since their customer service has no option for "my account just isn't running right but others in the house can use theirs just fine", I'm sure I'll have to.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 02:39 PM   #18

michael08 will become famous soon enough

I have read several comments on webkinz world shortcomings but I would like to express my delight with the wonderful gift. It was awesome and had no p;roblem getting it on 4 accounts. The token was an added bonus which was much appreciated. I to have been frustrated with all the glitches lately but Chriswtmas day ran very well for our 4 accts. Ganz usually doesn;t get much praise but I feel they corrected alot of things and even though I had to wait in onelong wait line-most times I got in quite quickly. The games worked fine and played my favourite atomilicious several times with no freeze ups and got most of points. My pet peeve is when your winning the opponent-leaves without finishing-poor sport- winning is not everything and both of us get kinzcash so stick it out to the end. Happy holidays to all the members of webkinz insider and to all usd addicted webbies. Bye for now and a sincere KUdos to Ganz-I think you really came thru- great present selections, great wheel of prizes and many things to do when you got to play. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 12-26-2008, 04:07 PM   #19

TXRedJill will become famous soon enough

I like your positive attitude Michael! Good for you!

I agree, I like the Christmas presents from Ganz.

I ended up staying up until 6 am this morning to get all my pets and other codes in, doing my garden and my daily activities. But, alas, I am still stuck in "Please wait..." mode again today.

I am a parent and definitely addicted!

I will just take a cue from Michael and be patient. Even if I have to wait for the kids to go back to school! I do need to take care of my 2 gardens. I had planned on buying a couple more yards, but I think I will wait.

Hope everyone had a very blessed Christmas!

Forgot to add: Thank you to all my fellow addicts for lending their support!

Last edited by TXRedJill; 12-26-2008 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: Forgot to add!
TXRedJill is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 02:03 PM   #20

michael08 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by TXRedJill
I like your positive attitude Michael! Good for you!

I agree, I like the Christmas presents from Ganz.

I ended up staying up until 6 am this morning to get all my pets and other codes in, doing my garden and my daily activities. But, alas, I am still stuck in "Please wait..." mode again today.

I am a parent and definitely addicted!

I will just take a cue from Michael and be patient. Even if I have to wait for the kids to go back to school! I do need to take care of my 2 gardens. I had planned on buying a couple more yards, but I think I will wait.

Hope everyone had a very blessed Christmas!

Forgot to add: Thank you to all my fellow addicts for lending their support!
Kudos to you for understanding, I too have a son and myself who are addicted to webkinz- I am disabled and can't do much physically but in Webkinz world I spend much time earning money to buy great items to wear, furniture, great food item and no taxes to pay. I have some lovely rooms that stay real neat and clean and no one ever messes them-only I move what I want but they always stay so neat and well decorated, which I sure couldn't afford to do in the real world, I have some wonderful relaxing, beautiful backyards where I can sit and meditate, or I go to my profit gardens, and farm the vegetables which yield much kinzcash for my bank account and they grow so well except for those pesky weeds. They grow even though I don;t get around to watering any more since ofther member of webkinz insider express that is a un-necessary chore so I weed without complaining. What a wonderful land of make believe for kids and adults alike and I find great pride in the whole Webkinz world and look so forward to all the wonderful things ganz comes up with. True though when those glitches happen - oh boy they can be frustrating-so I then come to webkinz insider and read that everyoone else is having the same problems. We all have the best of two worlds and should be happy for all the positive aspects. I have expressed this to Ganz-I think they need to hear about the good things they are doing as well. One last thought- with the glitch in the charm forrest I was lucky to find all the last things I needed to get the tiara - but like many other it didn;t arrive in my dock- so quess what I will contact Ganz and see if I will get it. Great fun!!!!!!!!!!!!Much pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed