Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2008, 08:48 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

TXRedJill will become famous soon enough

Red face Unanswered: I have had it up to my eyeballs!

I understand that it is Christmas, but I haven't been able to do much of anything ALL week. I never had a "Please wait..." problem until last week!

I can't even unload my storage to get to the gift box for the ONE pet I have actually been able to adopt today.

I haven't been able to get into my daughter's TWO accounts to get her Christmas presents.

I just have such a hard time believing with as much $$ as they make, that they couldn't have been better prepared for today.

How about adding a server or two? How about hiring some MORE techies?

Please excuse my rant, but I have been a very good girl this year and I just want to play with my toys!!!
TXRedJill is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2008, 08:58 PM   #2
Guess what? I'm a

Aqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: I have had it up to my eyeballs!

Well I am sorry that you are not really happy today. The 'please wait' problem is really, REALLY, annoying... and I am sure many people forgot to open the Christmas. There are many fun stuff on 'Today's activities' , so you can do that. I understand that you are really not happy. I wouldn't be happy if it happed to me.
And you are new... right (to webkinz insider)? I am new, too!
Aqua Stone is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 03:35 AM   #3

TXRedJill will become famous soon enough

Yes, I am new too. What was especially frustrating was not only could I not access ANY areas, but my daughter's 2 accounts and my mother's account popped right up and hardly any "please waits" at all. I guess maybe I wasn't as good a girl as I thought I was.

Later in the evening, it got much better. I was finally able to adopt all my pets and get my feature codes in, but then 1 am came (CST) and I couldn't play. I am staying up a little longer to see if it will come back up before I go to bed, because I know I will be in line for the computer tomorrow!

My daughter's birthstone is Aquamarine; yours too?
TXRedJill is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 03:52 AM   #4
ow I <3 Webkinz

DeeDeeJoshsMom is on a distinguished road

Hey Jill Sorry that your WW luck was not the best ... I agree with the more servers comment.. I think they did something with servers within the last couple weeks though.
You should check out the Parents Addicted to Webkinz thread... even if you are not a parent, we take webkinz addicts of all sorts
Hippy Holidays
Dee
DeeDeeJoshsMom is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 03:55 AM   #5
Maddog2008

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by TXRedJill
I understand that it is Christmas, but I haven't been able to do much of anything ALL week. I never had a "Please wait..." problem until last week!

I can't even unload my storage to get to the gift box for the ONE pet I have actually been able to adopt today.

I haven't been able to get into my daughter's TWO accounts to get her Christmas presents.

I just have such a hard time believing with as much $$ as they make, that they couldn't have been better prepared for today.

How about adding a server or two? How about hiring some MORE techies?

Please excuse my rant, but I have been a very good girl this year and I just want to play with my toys!!!

Most of us feel your pain friend. It get's bad during Christmas with all the new users and everyone adopting the new pets Santa brought them, but I have to say it's not been as bad this year as it was last....it was just horrible last Christmas. I hope it get's better for you.
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 04:22 AM   #6
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

totally understandable.

My daughter got in really uber-early this morning and got all our Christmas
gifts, but we never could get back on to play the activities for Christmas day.
Well, right before it ended, we did get in long enough to spin the big wheel,
but none of the other activities! : /

Busy day in WW.
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 04:23 AM   #7
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

I am finding it horrible with the please waits and the green screens. I've been trying most of the day, and find I can click about 7 times before things freeze up.....my garden has 97 plants, so it has been an extremely frustrating day just trying to get one garden room completed, that's if I can actually get into my room without please wait......forget about the rest of my garden rooms, going to have to do a lot of digging later, and forget about playing any games.....not fun at all last couple days. Today was the most I have gotten done with just now completing 25% of my gardening. Bah humbug!
Old 12-26-2008, 08:13 AM   #8
gaga1014
Gift Guru

fluffy is on a distinguished road

I have 5 accounts and had problems with only one. I had 199 items in my dock and they say not to have more than 100. So my fault. Don't forget to clear cookies from internet browser. If your computer is slow that makes it a problems too.
fluffy is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 08:22 AM   #9
Guess what? I'm a

Aqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond repute

My Birth stone is Aquamarine too!Click the image to open in full size.
Aqua Stone is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 08:37 AM   #10
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Aqua Stone
My Birth stone is Aquamarine too!Click the image to open in full size.
So is mine! I have over 1,000 items in my dock. I had to try a few times to log in, I had the Please Wait. But I waited a few hours until the evening, and was able to get on. Luckily we were busy today with church and family, so the Please Wait didn't effect us too much. I was able to log in for gifts and Super Wheel spin. Way better than last year, but we were home, with a pile of Webkinz to adopt, and frustrated kids, and mommy. This year we have a handful of trading cards, two ornaments each, and one webkinz each, which we are waiting for today to adopt.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Closed