Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 05:12 PM   #21
Gifted

Julia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: I Have Had ENOUGH

Hi there. I'm sorry that WW isn't working for you right now, but I'm sure in time it will work. It's probably really frustrating for you, since you can't join in on the fun of the Winterfest. I wouldn't really know about that because *knock on wood*, it has always worked for me, miraculously, but I do know that being negative about it and saying that you are going to quit is not going to change anything! Ganz is trying their hardest and that's all we can rely on. I bet people all over the world are having this problem, but I bet they won't quit because of it. So, please, remain a member of Webkinz. After all, we wouldn't want to lose a member here since you 'quit' because of a little problem on WW!
Julia-Gulia is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2009, 01:58 AM   #22
Polly4620
Gift Guru

hiltonii is just really nicehiltonii is just really nice

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

I can relate, we have kitchen appliances floating in mid air. My little girl can't play with them ad we can't move them. We have goldfish cards stuck to the floor, we can't play with. We have cars stuck in doorways, we can't play with.

I keep waiting for them to push their "magic" reset button, but it's been going on for over 2 weeks now.

Hang in there.
hiltonii is offline Male
Old 01-13-2009, 04:01 AM   #23
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by hiltonii
I can relate, we have kitchen appliances floating in mid air. My little girl can't play with them ad we can't move them. We have goldfish cards stuck to the floor, we can't play with. We have cars stuck in doorways, we can't play with.

I keep waiting for them to push their "magic" reset button, but it's been going on for over 2 weeks now.

Hang in there.
Oh dear... but it can be fixed easily! Try this:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...m-t380551.html

and this one for the vehicle stuck in a doorway:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t277058.html

If these tricks don't work for you, and for items stuck directly on the floor without having been on a table first, click on Customer Service on the WW Log-In page, go to "I have something stuck!" and fill out the appropriate forms, they are very good about fixing those problems.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 09:11 AM   #24
pacifea
Webkinz :)

Pacifea is an unknown quantity at this point

oh that happens sometimes if someone else is on your account - like a hacker
so maybe you should change your password and try again

n dont quit, that would make ur webkinz just a waste of money
Pacifea is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 10:43 AM   #25
luvnmygirls is on a distinguished road

I can't help but to notice the time you made this post....it just happens to be the same time I am not allowed to sign into my account...which is also right about the time when our younger peeps are allowed to log on after school.

What everyone is saying is good advice...but I have 4 accounts all running on the same computer, 3 that work fine at all times of the day, one (my personal) does not work during the after school rush, weekends or holidays....my theory is a very over worked server that Ganz simply put too much on...but thats only my theory.

I really hope their advice works if not, then I would send in a ticket to customer support....don't know what they can do about it...from what I understand, it looks like they havn't fixed this problem in quite some time...but asking never hurts
luvnmygirls is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 10:49 AM   #26

dachshound987 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can someone please tell me what a cache???
dachshound987 is offline Male
Old 01-13-2009, 06:17 PM   #27

Vesser is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Julia-Gulia
...Ganz is trying their hardest and that's all we can rely on. I bet people all over the world are having this problem, but I bet they won't quit because of it. So, please, remain a member of Webkinz. After all, we wouldn't want to lose a member here since you 'quit' because of a little problem on WW!
Sorry to say, but Ganz isn't trying their hardest...at least not yet anyway. We can only hope the company gets their act together and works on things timely and correctly (and with a much needed bigger technical staff) in the future. The problem isn't "little" either. For over a month now there have been plenty of us that either can't log in to Webkinz or it freezes up on us. If you're seeing a "Please Wait..." or "Loading" sign and it freezes, then this is a server issue and there's nothing you can do to fix it. i.e. clearing your cache and cookies won't help).

Freezing and logging in problems (Known as the "Please Wait" problem) is something only Ganz can fix. You can find more details in the following thread:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t453294.html
Closed