Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 03:47 PM   #1
I Rules!
Webkinz :)

sindyx33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: I have a few Questions...... *New Question Added*

Ok if you could help by answering these questions i would appriciate gratefully:

1.) How do you edit a post? - answered

2.) I tried putting a picture in my "siggy" by browsing it, but when I hit save the picture wasn't there?? ??? - answered

3.) Basically what is a gift exchange?? - answered

4.) Does anything bad happen if I double post? - answered

5.) Is there anything really important that I should know about?? ( Besides reading the FAQ and Rules??) - anything else???

*NEW QUESTION* some people have like miniature messages above their rating. How do I write my own?
Thx again ~ Sindyx33

Last edited by sindyx33; 01-31-2009 at 12:05 PM..
sindyx33 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2009, 03:59 PM   #2
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: I have a few Questions......

1.) How do you edit a post? I'm not sure what status a member has to be in order to be able to edit your post. (Lil Kinz, Webkinz, Gift Guru, etc.) But if you do have this advantage, their should be a Modify button on all of your posts. Click that to edit

2.) I tried putting a picture in my "siggy" by browsing it, but when I hit save the picture wasn't there?? ??? Did you click on the button that says "Insert picture into signature?

3.) Basically what is a gift exchange?? The gift exchange is a place where WI members can trade their webkinz items. You have to be approved to start a Gift Exchange on this link... http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/webkinzinsider-official-gift-t219641.html?t=219641&highlight=gift+exchange
Click on that. It'll tell you everything you need to know

4.) Does anything bad happen if I double post? No, if you double post, the posts just merge into one

5.) Is there anything really important that I should know about?? ( Besides reading the FAQ and Rules??) Hmm...I'm not sure what you do know and don't know so far about WI. But if you ever have any questions, we're here to help Just don't post personal info, and if you want to learn how to edit your profile, follow this link....http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t338594.html
ouscream is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 03:59 PM   #3
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

Post Re: I have a few Questions......

View Post Originally Posted by sindyx33
Ok if you could help by answering these questions i would appriciate gratefully:

1.) How do you edit a post?

2.) I tried putting a picture in my "siggy" by browsing it, but when I hit save the picture wasn't there?? ???

3.) Basically what is a gift exchange??

4.) Does anything bad happen if I double post?

5.) Is there anything really important that I should know about?? ( Besides reading the FAQ and Rules??)

Thx again ~ Sindyx33
Hello
1) you edit your post by clicking the Click the image to open in full size. button under your post.
2) once you upload your pic you click on the insert siggie pic button.
3) The Ge is were wi members can trade webkinz world items. To gain acess you need to be a member for 2 weeks and have 50 non fluff posts
Once you are ready apply here http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
4) No nothing bad happens if you double post
5) The most important thing is to follow the rules and have fun

~~Ilovemom619
Ilovemom619 is offline Male
Old 01-30-2009, 05:25 PM   #4
I Rules!

ok thx for the help but the modify button isnt there.......

EDIT: k the modify button is there now

Last edited by sindyx33; 01-30-2009 at 05:40 PM.. Reason: modify button is there now
Old 01-30-2009, 06:32 PM   #5
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Always post in the section you are supposed to, otherwise you might end up getting a referral. Also, if you help members you might get rep (reputation), which you can check by clicking on the User CP button.
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 06:38 PM   #6
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Never type in blue or red they're reserved colors. I always try to stay away from posts with issues that people will start to argue in. That will save you and others a lot of stress. Other than that never be afraid to ask questions and become friends with a lot of people because everyone here is really nice.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 06:44 PM   #7
Call meh Kee-Lime~

Keelee is a jewel in the roughKeelee is a jewel in the rough

5.) Is there anything really important that I should know about?? ( Besides reading the FAQ and Rules??) - anything else???

About the GE. It's quite hard to get in. 50 non-fluff posts and your in. But harder then you think.. >w<
Keelee is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 06:46 PM   #8
Call me Yana or Miki
Gifted

mikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm..
How about

If someone did something nice, or helped you, give them rep. They will appreaciate this.
You give rep by clicking the thumb up that is next to the flag, and below all the gift, posta, and join dates. Then type why you want to give it, and that's it.

Also, if a Wi member broke the rules, click the flag near the rep button and let the mods know.
mikilaapplep is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 06:47 PM   #9
I Rules!

Thx

adrkmfdm that help ALOT especially to never type in those colors! I never knew that thx ~ sindyx33
Old 01-30-2009, 11:50 PM   #10

neonxchemicals will become famous soon enough

If you ever join a contest, or host one, remember the prize can only be a food item and trading discussion on the forums is not allowed unless you're in the gift exchange
neonxchemicals is offline Female
Closed