Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2008, 02:59 PM   #1
2007karyne
Webkinz :)

Snowwhyt is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: I have Dressing room problems and need solutions.

I've had trouble the last few weeks with dressing my daughters pets. I cant get the dressing option to open. I needed to get things off her dock and wanted to put more clothing on the pets.

First the dressing window would show up then it would leave when I went to buy an item from the store to complete an outfit. Fustrated I finaly would just take the clothing to the space/square that they were standing on and click on the pet because the window was gone and would not come back. This enabled me to dress the pet without even having the window open.

Well then the pet will not move after I dress them. Then I have to log off.

Although now I have a pet with part of an outfit that I intended for a different pet because they were standing too close to the pet I was trying to dress. I cant remove the clothing from the pets at all. So I hope my daughter likes the clothing I have on them.

I think this started with the fall fest thing hope it clears up.

Last edited by Snowwhyt; 09-26-2008 at 03:07 PM.. Reason: Sounded like I found an answer really I have a problem
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2008, 03:10 PM   #2

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Re: I have Dressing room problems and need solutions.

Hmm,
There have been quite a few glitches going through Webkinz World right now. - They vary from Arete not recognizing you to only being able to show nine items in your dock.
This could be one of them.

But, let's eliminate the easy fixes. - Have you tried using Firefox instead of Internet Explorer? Or Vice Versa? - If that doesn't fix the problem try the following -

Update your Browser, Delete your cache (cookies, internet history + cache). - Restart your computer and log in.

If you are still having a problem I would contact GANZ support -
Quote:
If you have a problem with your Webkinz account and you need to contact Ganz:

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469

Make sure you're spelling Webkinz with a "Z" and not an "S". If you use a "7" at the end instead of a "9" you'll get an odd phone message about directory assistance.

eMail: support@webkinz.com

MissGnomie is offline Female
Closed