Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2010, 08:55 AM   #1
hely03
Webkinz :)

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

Default Answered: I have 2 problems, one is major and the other isn't please help.

1. Look at this picture:
Click the image to open in full size.

Is it normal? every time I complete any mazin' maze I get that trophy.

2. the major problem:
Click the image to open in full size.

I just got this thing to put my figurines in, and only the panda shows
When I tried putting my mouse, blue jay and another figurine there, they all poofed, I can't see them there, or in my dock, or anywhere
Best Answer - Posted by SnowCrystal
View Post Originally Posted by HelyM
1. Look at this picture:

2. the major problem:

When I tried putting my mouse, blue jay and another figurine there, they all poofed, I can't see them there, or in my dock, or anywhere

For the first problem, if you are supposed to be getting different trophies and you keep getting the same trophy, then that should probably be in the glitch report section. If you keep getting awarded trophies (and they are still there when you log off and back on your account) and you are not supposed to get any trophy for the maze, then that is a good glitch. If you don't care that you have that many trophies on your account, then you should probably not worry about it. If it bothers you, then you can open a glitch report about it.

For the figurines, there are 3 series of figurines. The first series has its own collection box and the second series has its own collection box. The third series (from the eStore) doesn't have a collection box. The third series figurines shouldn't go in any collection box (they won't fit). If they disappeared when you tried to place them in the collection box, then they are probably still on your account. If you already tried logging off and back on your account and still can't find them, then fill out a Customer service form under the "I have something stuck" section "I have an item stuck in the room". Here is the link: Webkinz

You should probably fill out a form for each of the figurines (3 figurines= 3 forms). Try to make sure that you have the exact name of the item on the form. After a few days, your figurines should be in your dock. If they are not, then (if you are unable to call them on the phone) you can open a glitch report about the figurines disappearing.

Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2010, 09:06 AM   #2
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

Default Re: I have 2 problems, one is major and the other isn't please help.

omg you are from israel??? me too
from where you got your mazin' hamsters, i check all the stores and didnt find it! please tell me!!!

about your problem... clear your chace and restart your computer

Last edited by nici; 09-07-2010 at 09:16 AM..
nici is offline Female
Old 09-07-2010, 09:10 AM   #3
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

Happening store, they had sale, one webkinz and one hamster for 100 shekels together.
Also got one from e-Store and one from "kfar hashashuim" but they didn't have sale on them
Old 09-07-2010, 09:21 AM   #4
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

thank you so much for the info
i thought that there are no muzin hamsters on israel, thank you so much, hely <3

Last edited by nici; 09-07-2010 at 09:27 AM..
nici is offline Female
Old 09-07-2010, 09:29 AM   #5
hely03

you're very welcome
Old 09-07-2010, 09:30 AM   #6
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by HelyM
1. Look at this picture:

2. the major problem:

For the first problem, if you are supposed to be getting different trophies and you keep getting the same trophy, then that should probably be in the glitch report section. If you keep getting awarded trophies (and they are still there when you log off and back on your account) and you are not supposed to get any trophy for the maze, then that is a good glitch. If you don't care that you have that many trophies on your account, then you should probably not worry about it. If it bothers you, then you can open a glitch report about it.

For the figurines, there are 3 series of figurines. The first series has its own collection box and the second series has its own collection box. The third series (from the eStore) doesn't have a collection box. The third series figurines shouldn't go in any collection box (they won't fit). If they disappeared when you tried to place them in the collection box, then they are probably still on your account. If you already tried logging off and back on your account and still can't find them, then fill out a Customer service form under the "I have something stuck" section "I have an item stuck in the room". Here is the link: Webkinz

You should probably fill out a form for each of the figurines (3 figurines= 3 forms). Try to make sure that you have the exact name of the item on the form. After a few days, your figurines should be in your dock. If they are not, then (if you are unable to call them on the phone) you can open a glitch report about the figurines disappearing.

Good luck!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-07-2010, 09:50 AM   #7
hely03

Thank you so much for the help Crystal! Will send the bug reports now, hope they come back to me
Closed