Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2008, 04:45 PM   #1
goddiegirl
Webkinz :)

kels4ever7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: I Have 2 Major Questions And I Must Have Them Answered B4 I Rip My Hair Out!!

If you read my tittle you already know I am dieing 4 my 2 questions 2 b answered. My 1st question is how do you make slide shows 4 your avatar??? And my 2nd question is how do people get those one like cute blobey things that people are putting as there signiture's, and it says "I have so and so hugs and so and so kisses" and where can I get one those things are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! So if you know the answer to questions PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST THE ANSWER RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by fairlyoddmom; 04-30-2008 at 04:47 PM.. Reason: 2 exclamation points are plenty..:)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2008, 04:47 PM   #2
Crazykate101

Crazykate101 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I Have 2 Major Questions And I Must Have Them Answered B4 I Rip My Hair Out!!

You could go to a shop in the Avatars and Signatures section for the blobbing thingys, the WI Humane Society does things simalar, go there!
Old 04-30-2008, 04:49 PM   #3
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: I Have 2 Major Questions And I Must Have Them Answered B4 I Rip My Hair Out!!

I know the first question you can go to Iconator.com and upload your photo's, all you need to do is go to this link and you can upload your pictures you want to use.http://animator.iconator.com/animator.php

As for your other question I'm not really sure about that.Hope this helps.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 04:50 PM   #4
hOttxaSxiiCEe is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I was looking around on website that you can create avvys/siggys today, and i found a great one for the slideshow animations. I am not sure if people have already found this one, but the one that i found is www.picture2life.com. I am sorry, but i cannot help with the blobby things. I cannot PM yet, and i would eagerly like to ask some people! Would you like to be my friend? We can ask together, and if one of us finds the answer, then we can tell the other person! Is that a good idea? Please reply! ThAnKs SoO mUcHh!
Old 04-30-2008, 04:55 PM   #5
Webkins3431 is an unknown quantity at this point

CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U R HIEPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Webkins3431 added 3 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

I don't know either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody HELP us b4 we DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Webkins3431; 04-30-2008 at 04:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-30-2008, 05:01 PM   #6
I sing 'cause I'm a

rhoden4 is on a distinguished road

Ok, let me help, Here is the link to the shop that maked my avvie and siggie. I always use her because she's good, quick and accurate. Just tell her what you want and she will do it as best as she can!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t234416.html

To get those little guys in your siggie go to the link below and click on some shops until you find one that has what you want.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ysprune=&f=190

I hope that that helped!
Old 04-30-2008, 05:05 PM   #7
Yeah, I have a
4everisnever has a spectacular aura about4everisnever has a spectacular aura about

i was wondering the exact same thing...anymore help? or ideas??
4everisnever is offline Female
Closed