Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2007, 08:57 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
crazie109 is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Unanswered: I HATE MY HOUSE

Please give me ideas for my house. pleeeeeaaaase! anyone that posts an idea will get a gift bag( if you tell me your username on Webkinz)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2007, 09:09 AM   #2
Gift Guru
mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Helo crazie~

dont get discouraged..decorating is definitely suppose to be fun. please visit the
"Decorating tips and Ideas" thread here:

fyi~ please do not offer or accept gifts outside of the gift exchange - per WI rules

thanks and have fun decorating!

Last edited by mom2hnemi; 10-07-2007 at 09:13 AM..
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-07-2007, 09:11 AM   #3
Happy 2008!
Gift Guru
party planner will become famous soon enough

yes!! um well pick a theme(probily the halloween one) then buy everything in it and a room, then look at the theme prveiw and try to copie that!!
Old 10-07-2007, 09:11 AM   #4
Gift Guru
webkinz_addict054 is just really nicewebkinz_addict054 is just really nice

I have a few ideas. But I'm not so sure you can give out giftbags. But, my webkinz username is lildancer054 just in case I guess.
-Make a halloween themed room and it's just so cool I love it.
- Make an outdoor party area- with a grill, a pool, the umbrella table and chairs, a few trees, a trampoline, and more little chairs. Maybe a cooler or too also.
- Room themes work great! Just follow the theme preview!
-For a kitchen use any color cabinets and then paint the walls that kinda color and the floor wood, then get the cabinets, whtie appliances and the white table!
If you need more help you can go to the "That's to Posh" forum(I think that's what it's called) And then inside there there's like a Home design forum.
Old 10-07-2007, 04:03 PM   #5
nanuksnana is an unknown quantity at this point

Our favorite room in our house is the Fun Room. We did a beach theme, with lots of beach tables and chairs, and then put games on top of the tables, like Checkers, Go Fish, and Link'd. We also have the air hockey table in there. It's a good room to have friends over in, because it looks like you're at the beach, and you can play many of the games together. Hope this helps!

Old 10-07-2007, 04:07 PM   #6
Call me Yana or Miki
mikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of light

you shouldnt be too sad....it will gwet better if you buy more stuff
mikilaapplep is offline Female
Old 10-07-2007, 07:36 PM   #7
cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

I don't need a gift bag, but thanks for the offer. I will tell you my ideas though for free. :-)

One of my favorite rooms is a birthday party room. I needed something to do with all my extra balloons. I went with the Kids' theme because I thought the colors would match the balloons better. I used the bubblegum machines for a center piece on each table, and keep cake in the fridge, and in one of the storage bins I have party hats. I now am working on a second party theme, I might go with Funky Girl or Ballerina.
The halloween theme is very nice, i just completed that room this afternoon. One of my other favorite rooms is the Diner, I have mine in a medium sized room so I dont' have as many booths as what's in the picture in the W shop, but it's kinda cute. And a game room, I think the Loader Loungers look really good in there.
Just start one room at a time. Since we can't change the size of the rooms, decide what you could use that particular size for. If it's too small for anything, use it as storage or a bathroom. If it's too big for a bedroom, you can always have webbies share a bedroom to fill it up, or just add an extra bed to fill up space.
Good luck!