Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 04:35 PM   #41
ell i'm katiee (:
Webkinz :)

klcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: I was HACKED!

That happened to me too. They took all my exclusive items! And they took my dragon bed. I was mad, but I got over it.
klcao12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2009, 04:37 PM   #42
thtswtgir
Gifted

PurpleInk32 is on a distinguished road

I hate how Ganz doesn't replace stolen or missing items , its soo unfair !!!
Old 03-02-2009, 05:37 PM   #43
Make a Giraffe

maggiemaepuppy has a spectacular aura about

well that wasn't nice. was any of your webkinz items important? i want to wirte about this to webkinz.
maggiemaepuppy is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 05:41 PM   #44

8lblaurenlb8 is on a distinguished road

Good idea changing your password! I would also contact Ganz and tell them that.
8lblaurenlb8 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 05:42 PM   #45
i luv my rat Boo
Banned
kirbyawsome is on a distinguished road

OH NO!!!!!!!
how did this happen and ganz wont care its happened to me before! i once had 1200 dollars then when i logged on i had no money!!!!!!
kirbyawsome is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 05:42 PM   #46
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Try looking again tomorrow. If they don't show up, contact GANZ at 1800 WEB-KINZ.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 05:48 PM   #47
ebbies and I are

duckee is on a distinguished road

This never happened to me.But I'll give you some tips.
1.Only add people you know and trust in real life.
2.Make your password UNRELATED to your username or life (ex. your dogs name).
3.While in the trading room, don't cover your self in rare clothes it attracts hackers.
4.If you wrote down your password do not leave it out in the open.

My kinz and I hope you get your stuff back.
duckee is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 06:46 PM   #48
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Real friends don't steal from friends. Confrontation is in order, report them to WW by calling them, and also report them to WI so that they can be added to the scammers list.

And, as far as passwords go - don't share them - and make sure they are strong.

The best sort of passwords are a combination of UPPERCASE, lowercase, numbers and symbols (!@#$%^&*). Try googling password checker and you can verify how strong it is. Never share your password with anyone.

Again, I'm sorry this happend to you. Hopefully the person will have a change of heart..how enjoyable can stolen property be? It's horrible of them to have done this to you...I wish them bad mojo.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 06:50 PM   #49
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I hate this. I cannot even IMAGINE why people would want to do such a mean thing. BUT there are mean people in the world, and you can't change that. I feel so bad for you though and I wish I could help, but I can't! So sorry this happened to you. Try not to add people to your phone you don't know, because they can be hackers! I hope whoever hacked you comes clean and gives your items back, or their account gets deleted from their hacking. It is unfair what hackers do to people.
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 06:53 PM   #50
i luv adam lambert&a

webkinzduck12 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzduck12 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzduck12 is a glorious beacon of light

man i thats stinks i wish i could help well my friend got on mine and took out half of the stuff in my house we are not friends any more >(
webkinzduck12 is offline Female
Closed