Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 10:15 AM   #31
4 Accts. please ask
Webkinz :)

KaileysMommy has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: I was HACKED!

I had to call one time when a few of my dd's things went missing and they were able to check to see if they had been kinzposted. If you call them they will be able to look and see if they were sent to someone or sold. Hope this helps.
KaileysMommy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2009, 10:16 AM   #32
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by 2222r
I know it wasn't a glitch because a person I became friends with TOOK my stuff, and deleted me off his list. But thanks anyway Dixiecup.
Did you give them your password?

View Post Originally Posted by 2222r
Ganz won't do anything at all. I tried, I tried.
Oh no, I'm sorry
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 10:18 AM   #33
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

well, it obvioulsy happened over a period of days, because they can only steal up to three things a day.

if it was only a day, it could have been a system gltich
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 03-02-2009, 10:23 AM   #34
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

We were victims of a hacker, too. It is an awful feeling. IttyGirl lost an exclusive item that she was eventually able to replace when the Wish Factory was introduced. I KNEW we had a problem when I cranked up the computer one morning to do the Charm Forest, and it had already been done less than an hour before.

We rarely invite friends to our house, and we don't talk much about our stuff in the Clubhouse. We have crazy passwords that we change regularly. We just try to be as safe as we can.

Ganz should ban the hackers. I know people can open a new account, but I think they should forfeit their current accounts, especially when you know who it was!

Mom of IttyGirl2

Last edited by IttyGirl2; 03-02-2009 at 10:26 AM..
Old 03-02-2009, 10:50 AM   #35
bearsfan888

bearsfan888 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
The best advice I can give you is to talk to MysticMist. He just had something very similar happen to him. He discovered, later that it was a system glitch. Maybe find out from him what he did to get his stuff back. I know he didn't call Ganz, so...just give that a whirl. Maybe he can give you some insight
the same thing happened to me but my stuff came back next time i loged in.
bearsfan888 is offline Male
Old 03-02-2009, 10:53 AM   #36
Woohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Do you know this person in real life, or did you meet them here or in WW? If you know them in real life, a little confrontation may be in order. If you met them in WW, you may want to report them to Ganz, if you can remember their username. Same with WI. Here at WI, they keep a list of people who try to scam others in the trading room, and they might be interested to know about this person. Again, if you can remember their username. So sorry this happened. Best of luck!!!!!
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 10:53 AM   #37
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

im so sorry! first, make a really hard password and dont share it with ANYONE or dont leave it around for other people to find. it happens to everyone, either on their account or through a trade. i know how you feel, i was really messed up over it too when it happened to me! just leave it in the past. (=
Skydreamer is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 11:02 AM   #38
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I am so sorry to hear about your losses That's very sad to loose your items, let alone knowing your "friend" did it...
Make sure to never tell anyone your password, and make sure you have a stong one, using uppercase letters, lowercase letters and numbers.
I wish you luck finding replacements!!!
Old 03-02-2009, 11:29 AM   #39
KoopaTroopa94

my best advice is to get over it (NOT TRYING 2 BE MEAN) because Ganz is very strict about their item policy

---------- KoopaTroopa94 added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

But i am so srry
for your loss

Last edited by KoopaTroopa94; 03-02-2009 at 11:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-02-2009, 11:39 AM   #40
AllisonJae

I know, make a long,,,,,,,,,,,, password (if it's short) like this "abcabcduihdsnubvfvtgaodyfjdnfcdukfnoc" it does not even have to be words!!!!! post on my profle to answer I will not be comeing back to this thread and also can you please tell me your username cause i can send you some stuff BACK
\

P.S IT WAS NOT ME!!

---------- AllisonJae added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

So very sorry by the way!!!

Last edited by AllisonJae; 03-02-2009 at 11:39 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed