Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 07:32 PM   #11
2222r
Gifted

2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: I was HACKED!

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
How long a period did this happen over? This person could not have taken everything in a day unless he has more than one account. The only way to take things is by kinzpost and there is a limit of 3 items a day to any one account. This person would have had to know your password to do it, not just be on your friends list.

I'm hoping this is just a glitch for you.
Two days. I was on vacation. My password was fairly easy to guess. It used to be CutePuppy. How stupid was I?
2222r is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2009, 07:37 PM   #12
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

I am really, really sorry that happened to you. I would be devastated if someone did that to me!
Even though you can't do anything to get those items back, other than trade for them, there are some things that you can do to prevent it from happening again.
You should change your password every now and then, but make sure you can remember it. Also, you should make it something like 5565y7 or something like that, so that no one can type in a random word like teddy or ribbon to get onto you account, this way they will most likely give up with random numbers and words after trying for a while. Also, make sure that you don't give your password to anyone, because someone could hear you, and don't hint it either.
Remember, if anyone on here asks for your password, report them IMMEDIATELY.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:38 PM   #13
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

OMEAMC! That's so sad! Unfortunately Ganz won't replace anything... unless you rebuy it. I'm so sorry this happened to you. I made sure my password is fairly hard to guess, so I hope yours is better now. Is it just that room, or are others affected, cuz then it's either a really weird glitch, or like marnabear, somebody took them. It's really sad that this happened, and I hope you get everything settled up soon!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 07:40 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

So Sorry this happened to you! You can check from your kinzpost and see who has used your kinzpost and sent the items to themselves. Maybe you will know the person and if there isn't any there that you didn't do it would have to be a glitch and maybe you will get them back when it is corrected. Hope you do get them back...
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 07:43 PM   #15
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

SherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of light

OMG! I am soooooo sorry! Thats horrible! The sherbet bunny's exclusive item!?! That was rude
SherbertBunny is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 07:43 PM   #16
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

I am so sorry to hear that this happened to you! I hate it when people do things like this.....It just isn't right! We can't help you too much, but just pray that you will be repayed someday! Whatever you do, don't seek revenge. That is never the answer.
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 07:45 PM   #17
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

Try this-
Send each person on your friend list one item(wshop foods or something cheap), the one that says that you have already sent them something is the hacker.
BUT DO THIS ON THE SAME DAY!
It will not work tomorrow.
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 07:49 PM   #18
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by SOSO910
Try this-
Send each person on your friend list one item(wshop foods or something cheap), the one that says that you have already sent them something is the hacker.
BUT DO THIS ON THE SAME DAY!
It will not work tomorrow.

SOSO, that is an EXCELLENT idea. You really have a sharp 'thinker' for that idea. My only thought, is that they may have made themselves your friend, and then DELETED themselves from your list.
[-pokes self- stop being a pessimist me! ]
You should still try it, I bet it'll work, and then you should call Ganz with your findings and see what they can do for you.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:00 PM   #19

koalacookie is on a distinguished road

awww thats horible! you might try changing your password every so often just to be safe. like once a month.
koalacookie is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 08:09 PM   #20
2222r
Gifted

2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for the tips.
2222r is offline Female
Closed