Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2008, 07:15 AM   #1
Alaza
Webkinz :)

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Unanswered: I got a room and the next day it dissapeared!!!! I never got it back!

Hi. I once enterd 3 webkinz in one day. I got a room for everyone and then i bought and put stuff in everyone! One room that i spent the most money on and it had a exclusive item in it. The next week whenever i tryed to get in the room i got logged off. then like a week later it wasn't even on the map!!!!!!
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2008, 07:18 AM   #2
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: I got a room and the next day it dissapeared!!!! I never got it back!

contact ganz and tell them everything that happened and what was in the room
maggalina is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 07:21 AM   #3
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: I got a room and the next day it dissapeared!!!! I never got it back!

Why is there a smiley face next to the title? lol

Contact Ganz immediately!
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 08-18-2008, 08:20 AM   #4
Disneybelle

YES!!!!! That happened to me before, I bought three rooms and they randomly disapeared. No, they did not show up on the map but if you are in a room next to the dleted room and you try to go through that door, it will log you out. I did actaully contact GANZ abou this, but unfortionately they can only give you kinzcash, not your items back.
Old 08-18-2008, 09:58 AM   #5
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: I got a room and the next day it dissapeared!!!! I never got it back!

View Post Originally Posted by Disneybelle
YES!!!!! That happened to me before, I bought three rooms and they randomly disapeared. No, they did not show up on the map but if you are in a room next to the dleted room and you try to go through that door, it will log you out. I did actaully contact GANZ abou this, but unfortionately they can only give you kinzcash, not your items back.
yeah i think i waited to long it was lke in January!
i had a exclusive item in there! oh well i got another one just like it.

---------- Luna_Lovegood added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by MysticMist
Why is there a smiley face next to the title? lol

Contact Ganz immediately!
yeah don't know. i just always use that smiley face thnig.

---------- Luna_Lovegood added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

oh and yeah i tryed walking into a room next to one and everytime i did i was logged off.

Last edited by Luna_Lovegood; 08-18-2008 at 09:58 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-18-2008, 10:00 AM   #6

tonksrules97 is an unknown quantity at this point

that is horrible.. but even if you contact ganz they might not believe you, even though it is true.. good luck w/ that, btw...
tonksrules97 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 10:22 AM   #7
Alaza

Talking Re: I got a room and the next day it dissapeared!!!! I never got it back!

i just e-mailed GANZ. they mighyt not be able to read the font a used. so i used two different fonts. both hard to read. if they don't respond in awhile i'll stop using those fonts.
Old 08-18-2008, 10:25 AM   #8
RuggedPuma

exactly the opposite happened to me. one day i logged in and all of a sudden i had a yard and 1000 KC was gone which was really weird
Old 08-18-2008, 11:34 AM   #9
Alaza

oh no. that's not good. it's mean someone hacked your account and bought a yard. you should change your password or stuff like that will keep on happening over and over again.
Closed