Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 05:39 PM   #1
eleven wackies
Webkinz :)

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Default Unanswered: I got blammed for something I didn't do!

I got a letter and it said Stop saying you are related to Webkinz staff , But I didn't! I might get banned for something I didn't do! Help!
KevinELevin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2009, 05:42 PM   #2

godslittlegirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I got blammed for something I didn't do!

just tell them that they must have you mistacken for someone else and be extra careful not to do anything that might make them mad.
godslittlegirl is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 05:42 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No worries. Were you in a room full of others? Chances are it was a broad-range post. Someone in that room said they were related to someone at Webkinz and everyone who is talking will be notified. Not just the person saying they are. That way they can effectively tell others at the same time that there is a person in the room claiming to be from Webkinz. It just protects you, KevinELevin...you're cool
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 05:43 PM   #4
DuckKin is my userna
Gift Trainee

katykinz has a spectacular aura aboutkatykinz has a spectacular aura about

That's awful! Was it a PM from a mod, or from a Webkinz staffperson?
Either way, serious!
If it's WI related, then: Go to "My Posts" and see if someone has been using your account to say stuff like that. If yes tell the mod and ask them to believe you, promising not to be related to staff.
If no, then PM the mod back that no you haven't.

Hope I helped just a little!
katykinz is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 05:48 PM   #5
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Most likely, a mod or admin at WI would never say something as rude as that (of course )...so I'm thinking either it was a member's PM, or it was a letter from Ganz.

Even though Ganz is really out of shape these days, I don't believe that that was from Ganz...so if you got a PM from a member with that, click the Click the image to open in full size. button at the top, and a mod will take care of it
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 02-10-2009, 05:48 PM   #6
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Was it on WI or on Webkinz?
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 02-10-2009, 05:49 PM   #7
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by KevinELevin
I got a letter and it said Stop saying you are related to Webkinz staff , But I didn't! I might get banned for something I didn't do! Help!
Was it a form letter sent to your account or what? If it was then it sounds like you need to email or telephone them and ask them what is going on. There are supposed to be monitors in the rooms {of some sort, I don't know specifics on that part} so I'm not sure what would trigger something like that to be sent. There is not even a place to notify the staff of the site about something like that, only harassment and other things like that {if I remember right only about 3 or 4 choices, not even person lying or whatever, just the other and things like being mean}. I would think you'd at least get one warning for whatever it was {or wasn't, in your case} and then have to be reported to actually get banned, too. Take a few deep breaths and when you can think clearly either write or call them {they close at 4:30 EST though} or have a parent do one of those if you're not old enough to do it yourself.

Add: What Dixie said, too! LOL She's usually 'spot on' when she gives advice!
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 05:50 PM   #8

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Webkinz World? Webkinz Insider? I need a bit more info.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 02-10-2009, 06:00 PM   #9
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

If it was here on WI you should forward it to a moderator. That doesn't sound like how the admin here talks!!! They are way nicer!
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 06:58 PM   #10
i love

webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

People get blamed for this consequently, therefore people do get offended for blame being put on them. I know a couple cases where people have got in trouble for the code shop. If you are found *guilty* you dispute a claim with Ganz and it won't be your fault.
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female
Closed