Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 01:34 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Naplesmommy5 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: I get logged out every time I try to enter my rooms...

Ok first off I just found WI and I love it. It is such a great site for webkinz info. We have 5 accounts between myself, my kids and grandma. Anyway today everyone has been able to go on the accounts and do there stuff as usual except me. I can go on and do all my activities but everytime I try and load a room it gives me an error message and kicks me out. We all adopted pet yesterday before we realized there was an issue and they are all fine but me. It wasn't a new account either we all have over ten plus pets each. I am just very frusterated becasue I haven't even been able to open my present box yet and I have kinzstyle codes that I am scared to enter. Is anyone still having trouble I have called and contacted customer service and have gotten no answers. Any feed back would be awsome thanks.
Naplesmommy5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 02:56 PM   #2
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: I get logged out every time I try to enter my rooms...

I have not been in my WW rooms today so I do not know if I am having the same issues. I am assuming that the accounts without problems are using the same computer? Otherwise I would recommend clearing your cache. You could try using firefox.

Also here is a multiple log-in you could try:

http://66.48.69.102//loader4.php?go=...ser&aol=0&fs=0

It sounds like it may be a problem with your account. I would recommend using the customer Service link on the Webkinz homepage and reporting the issue that way.

Good Luck! And welcome to Webkinz Insider!!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 03:03 PM   #3

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I have "cleared my cache" so many times and it doesn't make a difference. I still can't get into my new Yorkie's room -- no loot box -- no access to the extras. I can play games etc. but no extras. I sent email to ganz, even called, no response.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 03:05 PM   #4

kidzinme is on a distinguished road

Accounts can have different servers on the same computer that is why some have no problems while one can have trouble. For example I would have trouble on mine but not on the other 6 accounts I do on the same computer. I also recommend going under tools, click on internet options,click delete files, click delete cookies, click ok. Hope this helps
kidzinme is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 03:08 PM   #5
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Naplesmommy5
Ok first off I just found WI and I love it. It is such a great site for webkinz info. We have 5 accounts between myself, my kids and grandma. Anyway today everyone has been able to go on the accounts and do there stuff as usual except me. I can go on and do all my activities but everytime I try and load a room it gives me an error message and kicks me out. We all adopted pet yesterday before we realized there was an issue and they are all fine but me. It wasn't a new account either we all have over ten plus pets each. I am just very frusterated becasue I haven't even been able to open my present box yet and I have kinzstyle codes that I am scared to enter. Is anyone still having trouble I have called and contacted customer service and have gotten no answers. Any feed back would be awsome thanks.
I would suggest you call Ganz right now before they leave or you will not get any help until Monday. The number to call is 1-866-932-5496 DO NOT push the Option #2 what your going to do is keep pushing the 0 (ZERO) until you get a human. I hope this helps and Good Luck. Remember if you don't call today and get help you'll have to wait till Monday. Oh I also adoped a pet 2 days in a row. It's locking you out of your account. DO NOT adopt any more until they fix the problem. That is what the Tech said to me.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 06:57 PM   #6

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Angry Re: I get logged out every time I try to enter my rooms...

When I heard they came out with the new room, I had to have it. I did have birds so I went to see if I could get it. It was not there. So I adopted my little Canary *Tweety* and now............

I've been having this problem since the 4th. I haven't been able to get into my room since the 4th. My poor garden will be dead by the time I am to get in * I guess I will be having to start all over from scratch*. I work all day so I am not able to phone during the day... and I don't get home until around 4:30---- and that's when they close. So when am I going to have a chance to call and get my problem fixed. They don't work on weekends..... they should I mean sometimes this is when most of us need them the most. So I guess I will never never get back into my room.
China is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 12:33 PM   #7

Naplesmommy5 is on a distinguished road

Thanks everyone for all the great help. I did have it fixed last night but now we are dealing with the lovely server issue again... Thanks again...
Naplesmommy5 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 12:42 PM   #8
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

I used to get logged out like every 10 minutes, but after I cleared my cache, that didn't happen anymore. Try clearing your cache.
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Closed