Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2007, 02:07 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
candies is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: I get booted hourly do you?

The past couple of times I've been on Webkinz when the hour changed I get tossed from the site and have to sign back in. There's no problem with getting back in but it's weird that it keeps happening. Does anyone else have this problem?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2007, 02:12 PM   #2
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: I get booted hourly do you?

I have been. I was playing with my frog in the pool and it did that please wait. So i waited (Like they said! Lol) and it said "Webkinz World was not able to connect to the server. Please log in later for more fun and games."
katiepup is offline Female
Old 10-07-2007, 02:34 PM   #3
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

hi candies~this is from the webkinz.com site:

I keep getting logged out

Server Issues
If you are continually being logged out of Webkinz World, but no one knows your username, password or Secret Code, the solution could be to update your Flash Player. To update your Flash Player, please go to www.adobe.com and click “Install Now” to install the latest version of Flash.

If this does not solve the issue, please contact your Internet Service Provider for further assistance.
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-07-2007, 02:51 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
candies is on a distinguished road

I'll try that. Thanks for the info!!
Old 10-07-2007, 07:29 PM   #5
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

I keep getting logged out, too. Just before I get logged out I get the message that says "you must have a charm in order to enter the charm forest." Which is strange because I already own several charms. And the message is when I'm doing something OTHER than the charm forest. Once it' happened when I was in the tournament arena, another time when I was digging for gems, and the third I was setting up my Halloween room.
Strange, very strange.
Closed