Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 05:27 PM   #11
like a G6 :]
Webkinz :)

rockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: I forgot my Webinkz account password and username!!

vm/pm me if u need anything elseeee!
rockstar9527 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2009, 05:28 PM   #12
like a G6 :]

rockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

oh, yeah--- best of luck!
rockstar9527 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2009, 05:38 PM   #13
Yay! I'm finally a

WebkinzLover531 has a spectacular aura about

SadlyUnless you have your code[s] Ganz cannot do anything about this. It's very likely that your account has already expired so you could just make a new account If it hasn't expired, then try calling Ganz and tell them (basically what you just said) and give them your webkinz code, and they might be able to let you strt fresh!
WebkinzLover531 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2009, 06:24 PM   #14
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Do any of your real life friends have you listed as a friend on webkinz? If they do, then they'd know your username.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:33 PM   #15
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

If you only had one pet on that account, the account has most likely expired
since accounts only last a year. However, if you had more then one pet on that
account, you should still be able to log in. If you forgot BOTH your username and
password, you should try contacting Ganz, because there may be some way they
can get the information for you (although it is kind of a small chance considering
you do not remember most of your information, but it is worth the try). Good luck! (:

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 09-01-2009, 07:40 PM   #16
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Aw, that's no good to hear. Maybe you should do a little search out for your codes.
If you didn't find those, you should start a new webkinz account, or if you like your old account, go call Ganz and see what they can say.
Good luck getting your account back, I hope you do!
Diamond015 is offline Female
Closed