Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 03:06 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
juliabearfun21 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: I forgot my Webinkz account password and username!!

I had bought a Webkinz plush maybe last year, and I entered the code online and made an account. I didn't play for about a year, and I can't remember my username or password! I think I had printed out a sheet with my username + password, but I probably threw it out or it's lost by now. What do I do? Please help! I probably entered all my webkinz plushies on that account too, so I can't just make a new account without an Webkinz ID code.
juliabearfun21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2009, 03:08 PM   #2
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Re: I forgot my Webinkz account password and username!!

Oh dear....

I don't think GANZ can do anything about that. I'm so sorry !

You could just buy a new Webkinz and start a whole new account .
wowewe is offline Female
Old 09-01-2009, 03:09 PM   #3
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to all

Do you have any of your secret codes if so I bet you can get back on your account back by calling Ganz.

Hope you get on your account!

NICE8x
Old 09-01-2009, 03:09 PM   #4
juliabearfun21 will become famous soon enough

Hmm, yeah, I looked at the webkinz customer service and it said I can't do anything if I forgot my Webkinz secret code. I either have to find the secret code or just buy a new one
juliabearfun21 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2009, 03:17 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Oooo, that's not good...

Does your WW username have something to do with your WI username or another account that you have on a different site? Same for the password- I use the same one, or something VERY similar to it on other sites. Or ask a friend that has a WW account and maybe they have you on their friend list?

Good luck!
Old 09-01-2009, 03:19 PM   #6
Im kin64 on

♥kin♥ is on a distinguished road

Do you still have the code? If you do you can retrieve it.
♥kin♥ is offline Female
Old 09-01-2009, 05:04 PM   #7
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Do you still have your secret codes?
Old 09-01-2009, 05:14 PM   #8
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

If it was over a year ago and you only have one pet, the account may have expired. If your account has expired, you will probably have to start a new account. Sorry to hear you are having trouble! I hope the problem can be resolved quickly!
supernova187 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2009, 05:25 PM   #9
like a G6 :]

rockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

here's what u do:

first of all, do u still have the secret code for the plushie?
if u do, u can recover the account.
click 'forgot my password' where u would usually login.
type in the magical secret code

2 fill out the username section, try to remember what it was....
or, call GANZ with your secret code so they can track down ur username.

complete the 'forgot my password' section.

thatz how u do it
rockstar9527 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2009, 05:26 PM   #10
like a G6 :]

rockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

ur account may also be expired.... if it is, buy another pet to either activate ur old account, or make a new one
rockstar9527 is offline Female
Closed