Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2008, 12:04 AM   #21
lost in the abyss
Gifted

melinda72 is a name known to allmelinda72 is a name known to allmelinda72 is a name known to all

Default Re: I Figured Out The Fix For The Annoying Download Pop Up! And what happens when you open it!

i agree it looks really strange and quite boring but if it makes the box go away I'll take it!! Thanks so much for the info ... you ROCK!!! It was about to drive me bonkers!!!
melinda72 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2008, 07:43 AM   #22
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: I Figured Out The Fix For The Annoying Download Pop Up! And what happens when you open it!

View Post Originally Posted by hptonks425
ugh! thanks so much, i was about to make a thread asking for help!! but then i found this! i have been getting it all night, and ive tried fixing it! but r u sure downloading the thing wont mess up your computer?

---------- hptonks425 added 4 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

well, im not a big fan of the blues colors thing.... if you download it, first, is it bad? and will it make the pop up go away?
It won't mess it up. LOL last night I was worried in my room if it was a virus or something, but I came in this morning and there was a ran virus scan on my screen saying everything was clean. LOL But if you download it, it won't work. Now, I don't know about Apple Computers and Windows Vista, but you probably will get an error message similar to mine.

---------- katiepup added 35 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

UPDATE: Many members are still getting the pop-up. The Admins are looking into it and finding what is causing it.

Last edited by katiepup; 07-26-2008 at 07:43 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
katiepup is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 07:45 AM   #23
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by katiepup
UPDATE: Many members are still getting the pop-up. The Admins are looking into it and finding what is causing it.
Hooray! I've downloaded that file like 20 times now!
They should be able to get rid of it somehow.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 07-26-2008, 07:48 AM   #24
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

What I think it is personally is an ad hosting on Webkinz Insider trying to view because I am getting this thing that says, "Navigation to this webpage has been canceled" in the ad box. LOL
Old 07-26-2008, 08:15 AM   #25
DarbyDooby
Gift Guru

Macaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to behold

Thank you!!!! You saved my sanity.
Macaroni is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 08:17 AM   #26
Gift Guru

LOL No prob
Old 07-26-2008, 08:33 AM   #27
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Thanks so much Katie.....I see your advice has helped soooo many members.
( However, some of us are still getting it. )
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 08:37 AM   #28
Gift Guru

No Prob Gingerly! But the new layout still has it leaking through?
Old 07-26-2008, 09:41 AM   #29
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by katiepup
What I think it is personally is an ad hosting on Webkinz Insider trying to view because I am getting this thing that says, "Navigation to this webpage has been canceled" in the ad box. LOL
Yeah. It does that to me too. Some ad is probably trying to download a faulty file to our computers whenever it shows up on WI.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 07-26-2008, 11:26 AM   #30
Gift Guru

I know. Stupi.d ad LOL
Closed