Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 12:46 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: I feel so angry and terrible right now!!!! Please help!

Well. I JUST got all my candies. I carved my pumpkin, and guess what??? only the eyes and mouth are showing up, NO NOSE. and, the mouth is the wrong one! I feel terrible because i worked so hard to get it this year! What can I do?

*edit* Is there an email or something I can use?

Last edited by FIA; 10-28-2010 at 09:19 AM.. Reason: Please do not post your age or grade.
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2010, 12:53 PM   #2
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: I feel so angry and terrible right now!!!! Please help!

Hi Kiwi,

I'm so sorry that the pumpkin didn't turn out! I know that is frustrating!

I wish I had some solution but I don't, but I did see earlier this week that you aren't only one who has noticed this & it even made it into the Wiki Webkinz glitches:

Webkinz World Glitch Report - Webkinz Insider Wiki

I'm sure that Ganz reads those glitch reports & let's hope that it gets fixed. I think that the Wiki Sysops try to update those glitch reports when they are fixed so you might keep an eye on that to see if any solution appears in the future.

Sorry again about your pumpkin.
curiousg is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 12:55 PM   #3

misssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant future

have your parent/guardian call
misssayles is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 12:58 PM   #4

nico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all around

i am sorry that happen my sister said her friend has something wrong with her pumpkin also i wonder if it was the same thing?
Old 10-27-2010, 01:01 PM   #5

Catchfire is on a distinguished road

Sorry about that. Try logging in and out and clearing your cache. You could even try clearing your cookies but I don't know if that would help or not. But before you clear your cookies make sure you know all your passwords to other sites that automatically log you in. Because they use cookies for auto logging. Otherwise search through the help sections on the main webkinz page and you should find an email. But I'm warning you now that you probably won't get any help that way. Or at least not for a long time. They have a tendency to send auto emails. You can also try searching on here in the glitch category for other people who have had this problem and see what they've done to fix it. If you need instructions on how to clear your cache look on here or in Webkinz's help pages.
The best thing to do is just to call them. If you sound old enough get your parents permission to call and then just let them assume that your 18. If you don't sound old enough then have your parents or somebody else call. But unless they're as good at using the computer as you are you might need to be right there to follow the instructions that they give. They may talk to you if your parent called first and then said that you have permission to talk to you. That's what I do when my mom needs to talk to my doctor or make appointments since she has to drive me. By the way she has to have my permission because I'm over 18. I hope this helps. And congratulations on getting your pumpkin already. I can't wait to get mine. And my niece's and nephew's pumpkins. Thank goodness I can open multiple accounts at once or I'd never be able to do it. Anyway bye for now. Catchfire
Old 10-27-2010, 03:16 PM   #6
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

same thing happen to me
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 03:59 PM   #7
Lil Kinz
Etruly is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: I feel so angry and terrible right now!!!! Please help!

View Post Originally Posted by ~Kiwi~
Well. I JUST got all my candies. I carved my pumpkin, and guess what??? only the eyes and mouth are showing up, NO NOSE. and, the mouth is the wrong one! I feel terrible because i worked so hard to get it this year! What can I do?

BTW - I'm not old enough to call ganz. Is there an email or something I can use?
Good Job Ganz!!!! get Your parents/parent to call It stinks when that happpens but...welll, glitches come up!!!have a happy haloween!!!
Etruly is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 04:40 PM   #8

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

You can email them at headoffice@ganz.com or have someone in your family that's of age to call for you. I'm so sorry to hear about your pumpkin!!
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 09:11 AM   #9
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Where did you put your pumpkin? When mine was in the same room as my 09 pumpkin on my Asian account, no face showed up. I moved it to another room and it was fine. So there may be a glitch with pumpkins from both years not being able to be in the same room together.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 12:01 PM   #10
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Try turning your pumpkin to face the other way. The mouth might be okay the other way.

Which nose did you choose? I would like to know, so I don't choose that one this year.

There was also a glitch report last year of one of the noses not showing up and one of the mouths would change depending on which way you had it facing (one way would be the correct mouth and then if you turned the pumpkin the other way the mouth would be totally different). Ganz never fixed the issues with the pumpkins last year (I still don't have a nose on my 2009 pumpkin on my Asian account). I doubt if they will fix it this year (but I hope they do).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed