Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 07:46 PM   #1
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: i feel bad about something that happened in the clubhouse!!!!!

ok well i was in the trading room 2day and i was trading with an elephant named Austin. they put up a castle bed(superbed) and i put up my daredevil bed. then they put up some other items that i wanted more so i put a frowny face by the superbed, but they didnt take down the superbed!!! (tthey put up exclusives i think) so i put up some exclusives and replaced my superbed with a food, thinking they would take down the castle bed. but right when i put in the food they pressed trade!!! so it made it look like i was trying to scam them!!! i thought they would take the bed down!! they left the trade and the room immediately. now i feel awful cuz i think they think i was trying 2 scam them when i really would never do something like that!!!
so, if u hav an elephant named Austin and u were trading with a pink googles named Mitchie IM SORRY about what happened and i never meant to do something like that!!! it was a complete and total accident and i would never do something like that on purpose =(
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2008, 07:50 PM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: i feel bad about something that happened in the clubhouse!!!!!

WOW...that is SOME confession! I really hope you find this Austin person. He/she needs to hear from you that it was not intended. It's a shame that happened. You do have the person's name...why not add them to a friends list and see if you can send them something for that trade. They MAY add you. It would be cool if you could settle up and not feel so bad about it. I hope this helps a Little bit.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 07:53 PM   #3
Call meh Kee-Lime~
Webkinz :)

Keelee is a jewel in the roughKeelee is a jewel in the rough

Dont worry that happens to me all the time, but its not my fault! They just wont put it back in their dock...
Keelee is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 07:53 PM   #4
amylovesdoggies90
Gifted

puppydawggirl6 will become famous soon enough

That's really sad! I guess things like that can happen to people on Webkinz, but atleast it was an accident because some people do that on purpose.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:54 PM   #5
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

Its to bad you don't have their username. I'm sure they'll be ok though. I'm just glad you didn't mean to do it!
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 07:55 PM   #6
Call meh Kee-Lime~

Keelee is a jewel in the roughKeelee is a jewel in the rough

Yea actually whenever im trading right when i accept the trade invite they close it! Im like "do they hate me or just dont like my stuff?" Because they always do that~ So like i said dont worry! They closed it so...
Keelee is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 07:58 PM   #7
YAY! I am a

sarahlaw97 is on a distinguished road

that is a very responsable thing to do. Yes, I agree, try to be friends. I hope they have a webkinz insider account and see this. very brave. do deserve a HUGE
Old 06-26-2008, 07:58 PM   #8
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

If I read right, you didnt' actually go through w/ the trade?
As long as you know that you didn't have any intention of doing something wrong like that, then don't feel too bad... It was better that happened that way then to end up actually trading the person for something unfair

and who knows.. that might make them smarter and not click Ready to trade so quickly... the real scammers out there would get them... this might make them more cautious

Don't worry
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 07:59 PM   #9
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
WOW...that is SOME confession! I really hope you find this Austin person. He/she needs to hear from you that it was not intended. It's a shame that happened. You do have the person's name...why not add them to a friends list and see if you can send them something for that trade. They MAY add you. It would be cool if you could settle up and not feel so bad about it. I hope this helps a Little bit.
I don't think you can add people from the clubhouse trade room, can you? There's no way to get their usernames...

In any event, sorry it happened! Hopefully the person is a WI member and reads this!
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 07:59 PM   #10
YAY! I am a

sarahlaw97 is on a distinguished road

i guess they were trying to be generous.
Closed