Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 07:36 PM   #1
ByakuganTrigrams
Webkinz :)

TuskanyElephant is on a distinguished road

Arrow Answered: I don't understand reputation......

Some people gave me reputation because they agreed with my subject and they liked it. I don't really unerstand because I didn't get green rectangles when I thought I was supposed to. Can someone please help me?
TuskanyElephant is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by momwhoplays
Here is reputation explained in the FAQ:
Checking who added to your reputation
You can check your (15) most recent additions by clicking "UserCP" at the top of the forum. It will bring up a list of the last 15 people that have contributed to your reputation.

I don't have any, can you give me some?
We don't allow begging of any kind here on WI, and that includes begging for Reputation. We've already taken the system away to change it because of constant begging and we don't want to have to remove it altogether. Spend some time here, help a few people out and people will give them to you on their own accord.

Can I offer Reputation to encourage people to answer my threads?
NO. We've seen a lot of this and the problem comes when someone forgets to give those promised reputation and people start posting "Why didn't you give me the reputation?" or ask us why someone didn't follow through. People will answer your thread, faster than you even imagined. If you get an answer that helps, feel free to give them reputation, but no offers anymore, PLEASE! Also, no "I only need x more reputation, please help me" threads. Any threads or posts the offer/beg for reputation will be deleted.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2009, 07:38 PM   #2
Gifted

Ginny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guide

Default Re: I don't understand reputation......

Hmm I Am Very Sorry.
I Don't THINK That You Get A Green Triangle.
I Don't Know Much About This.
Sorry.
Ginny is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 07:55 PM   #3
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

When you get "rep" points you get Green Squares. You do not get one for every rep you get from someone. It takes a few earned to get a square!!! Soon you will get another square!! But you will have to be patient! It takes a little while.

and after your green squares you get light green ones! then gold ones! you might notice them on others accounts!

when you get all those filled up.....you receive a Bronze Star!

But receiving reputation is not really the focus here.....being kind to others is!!!

Good luck receiving your next green rep!

Last edited by rockermom; 11-09-2009 at 07:59 PM..
rockermom is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 08:42 PM   #4
uvs Bieber Fever and

neon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud of

I think Rockermom helped you, and I wanted to actually give you some reps because I was wondering the same thing. I have so many reps and no green squares, so thanks for bringing this up, I;m sure many others wondered the same thing, I know I did,
neon♥green is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #5
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Here is reputation explained in the FAQ:
Checking who added to your reputation
You can check your (15) most recent additions by clicking "UserCP" at the top of the forum. It will bring up a list of the last 15 people that have contributed to your reputation.

I don't have any, can you give me some?
We don't allow begging of any kind here on WI, and that includes begging for Reputation. We've already taken the system away to change it because of constant begging and we don't want to have to remove it altogether. Spend some time here, help a few people out and people will give them to you on their own accord.

Can I offer Reputation to encourage people to answer my threads?
NO. We've seen a lot of this and the problem comes when someone forgets to give those promised reputation and people start posting "Why didn't you give me the reputation?" or ask us why someone didn't follow through. People will answer your thread, faster than you even imagined. If you get an answer that helps, feel free to give them reputation, but no offers anymore, PLEASE! Also, no "I only need x more reputation, please help me" threads. Any threads or posts the offer/beg for reputation will be deleted.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 09:18 PM   #6
ByakuganTrigrams

TuskanyElephant is on a distinguished road

Thank you guys for all the help. I really understand now. Also, I didn't tell my friends to give me reputation. They were random people that agreed with me. äP♦~
TuskanyElephant is offline Male
Old 11-10-2009, 01:48 PM   #7

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
When you get "rep" points you get Green Squares. You do not get one for every rep you get from someone. It takes a few earned to get a square!!! Soon you will get another square!! But you will have to be patient! It takes a little while.

and after your green squares you get light green ones! then gold ones! you might notice them on others accounts!

when you get all those filled up.....you receive a Bronze Star!

But receiving reputation is not really the focus here.....being kind to others is!!!

Good luck receiving your next green rep!
Thanks, I was wondering the same thing. I know how to give it but wasn't really sure how to understand when you receive it.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:40 PM   #8
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

It's all explained above. But you don't get a box for each rep point you get. Nobody knows but Justin, to avoid threads and posts begging for rep because they'll get their next bar, or the bronze star.
Asking and begging for rep are definitely not allowed. It's against the WI rules, and rep points are meant to be given for someone being nice, helpful, respectful, etc.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2009, 04:41 PM   #9
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Not every single rep point you get will get you green rep boxes. You need a certain number of rep, and then you will recieve a rep box. I think every rep box has a different number, but I'm not totally sure about that. Justin is the only one who knows exactly how much you need
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 11-10-2009, 06:44 PM   #10

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

Well, lets look at the definition of reputation
So first off, reputation is great! When you get a new rep, it lets you know that you have been being very helpful and a great overall WI member.

"Reputation Points are not something to brag about. They are there to show people you are helpful, and kind. You can be proud of them, but bragging would just be plain rude."
That is a quote from this reputation thread, it is very helpful and you should check it out http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ch-more-56759/

You are able to view each time you get a rep by clicking on your "USER CP" located on the toolbar all the way at the top of this page in the far left. Here, you can view your last 10 reps that you have received. YOU WILL NOT GET A GREEN BOX FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL REP THAT YOU RECEIVE! It takes a group of individual reps for you to get another green box. Nobody knows exactly how many reps it takes to get a green box though, it is a secret !

I think of it like bales of hay. Each staw in the bale of hay is just a straw, but once you have A LOT of staw, you get one bale of hay. Meaning that once you have the certain amounts of rep, you get one green box!

I hopes that this help out a litle bit!
Smile is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hurricanes