Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 05:09 PM   #1
I ♥ Adam Lambert!
Webkinz :)

beagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: I dont understand... profile help!

Im having trouble with my profile. ya know how when ya want to upload pictures, ya go to an album and it says upload pictures and ya click on it and upload pictures? well i want to upload pictures and whenever i go to an album, the upload pictures option isnt there! idk why its gone. can anyone tell me wats going on? thanks!
beagleluver05 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 05:11 PM   #2
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Default Re: I dont understand... profile help!

IDK whats going on
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 05:11 PM   #3
ell have a good day

Jenn965 is just really niceJenn965 is just really nice

i dont know i hope you get the help that you need
Jenn965 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 09:36 PM   #4
I ♥ Adam Lambert!

beagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to behold

thanks guys. idk why it disappeared

any one else? or someone who has the same problem?

anyonee know wats going on? cuz i still cant find the upload pictures button!

Last edited by beagleluver05; 03-17-2009 at 09:36 PM..
Old 03-17-2009, 09:40 PM   #5

Nightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to all

Hi,

I think I might know what the issue here is.

First off, if you are starting a new album, you first need need to fill out the title/description before you can upload pictures.

I'll need to go and take a look at my own album if you are trying to add pictures to an exsisting album, but I'll be right back.

EDIT: To upload pictures to an existing ablbum, there should be a small icon near the top left corner of the album, that says upload pictures.

Hope this helps,
Night

P.S. If this isn't the problem, then I'm really sorry I couldn't help you.

Last edited by Nightowl; 03-17-2009 at 09:43 PM..
Nightowl is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 11:52 PM   #6
*Poof* I'm a

laurencyrus has a spectacular aura about

Hi! I saw your thread on your profile difficulties...I had the same problem a few days ago, but this really nice member, blueyes1113, took the time to explain it to me. Here is what she posted on my profile - it was really helpful for me; I can only hope it will solve your troubles as well!

I understand you are having problems with your background, i don't know if you still are or not, but if you switched your albulm to profile, when you go to change your background you should get an icon that looks like this.....
Click the image to open in full size.

If you click on that icon it will have all your pics from your albulm in it like this....
Click the image to open in full size.

You just choose from your list them and safe...

Good luck beagleluver05!
laurencyrus is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 06:33 AM   #7
I ♥ Adam Lambert!

its not a background, im just trying to upload picturees. nightowl, there isnt a upload pictures icon in the upper corner, it like disappeared :p
Old 03-18-2009, 08:34 AM   #8
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by beagleluver05
its not a background, im just trying to upload picturees. nightowl, there isnt a upload pictures icon in the upper corner, it like disappeared :p
You already have a lot of pictures loaded so my guess is that you have reached maximum capacity. I bet if you delete one picture the option to upload will reappear.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 02:12 PM   #9
I ♥ Adam Lambert!

View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1
You already have a lot of pictures loaded so my guess is that you have reached maximum capacity. I bet if you delete one picture the option to upload will reappear.
that might be the problem... i'll try it! thanks! wat IS the maximun?
Old 03-18-2009, 02:30 PM   #10
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by beagleluver05
that might be the problem... i'll try it! thanks! wat IS the maximun?
I believe the maximum is 100 pictures.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Closed