Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 01:58 PM   #1
pana3
Gift Trainee

puppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of light

Unhappy Unanswered: I don't understand the gifted..

I hear a lot of talk about the lil'kinz, webkinz, gifted, gifted guru, ect., but I don't know what they all mean or how to get them. Maybe I'm not right. Maybe this stuff has nothing to do with each other. But I just want someone to explain. Please help!
puppylover2009 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2009, 02:00 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Default Re: I don't understand the gifted..

A lil'kinz has less than ten posts. A Webkinz is someone who has made ten posts. The gifted program is an extra benefit of WI. If you want to trade, then I recommend exploring that program. You have to apply and be accepted. Beyond that, I haven't paid much attention to the Gift Exchange program! Hope this helps.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 02-16-2009, 02:01 PM   #3
Addicted to

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

lil kinz is when you first start out here in wi. when you have over 10 posts you become a webinz. gifted, gifted guru, etc has to do with whether you have gone into, been accepted into the trading program here in webkinz insider. you need to have 50 non fluff posts and ask to become gifted in a special thread.
pjsangel71 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 02:02 PM   #4
pana3
Gift Trainee

puppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you. I understand a little better now.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:05 PM   #5
Addicted to

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/ this is the thread
pjsangel71 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 02:05 PM   #6
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Looks like your problem is solved already!

If you'd like to read more on Gift Trainees, Gifted, and Gift Gurus, click the first link in my siggy
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 03:09 PM   #7
pana3
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Looks like your problem is solved already!

If you'd like to read more on Gift Trainees, Gifted, and Gift Gurus, click the first link in my siggy
I went to the " Become a Gift Trainee" but it said it was closed. How do I get it to open?
Old 02-16-2009, 03:13 PM   #8
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by puppylover2009
I went to the " Become a Gift Trainee" but it said it was closed. How do I get it to open?
It's closed at the moment while the admins catch up on reviewing the applications, but it should be open again soon. I would subscribe to it and check back every day to see if it's open yet. Meanwhile, I'd keep on making more posts
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 04:19 PM   #9
pana3
Gift Trainee

ok, Thanks for all the help!
Old 02-16-2009, 04:37 PM   #10

idog1995 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by puppylover2009
I hear a lot of talk about the lil'kinz, webkinz, gifted, gifted guru, ect., but I don't know what they all mean or how to get them. Maybe I'm not right. Maybe this stuff has nothing to do with each other. But I just want someone to explain. Please help!
Well, I am glad you asked the question. I have been trying to figure it out myself. I have asked around alot, but not much has been said on this topic. So your thread will not only help you but me and others alike. Thanks you!
Have an awesome day!
Lucky:chi:
idog1995 is offline Female
Closed