Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 08:00 PM   #21
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: i dont know what to do. MY ACCOUNT EXPIRES IN 3 DAYS.!

Everyone Gave Great Suggestions. Talk to your parents, and Let them know you really want to play webkinz. Then make a compromise. Say you vacum the house for $2. In your head goes $$$=:acs::bas:... Good luck! I hope you get that account back!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2009, 08:22 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

samk10 is on a distinguished road

When your webkinz expire you have a month or so until you can't get another.

I hope i helped.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:31 PM   #23
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I just wanted to let you know that after your account exprires, you have a "grace period" of 14 days to adopt a new Webkinz

Do you have any of your own money? Do you have a sibling or a friend that would be willing to give you a webkinz/money to buy one? Is your Birthday coming up?
I wish you luck!
Old 07-01-2009, 08:36 PM   #24
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
You can get lil kinz at some Walgreens for only $6.99. I'm sure you could earn that somehow. With lots of people going on vacations, you could water plants, get mail, walk dogs, and other chores to earn a little cash. Good luck! Your Webkinz will be waiting for you.
View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Everyone Gave Great Suggestions. Talk to your parents, and Let them know you really want to play webkinz. Then make a compromise. Say you vacum the house for $2. In your head goes $$$=:acs::bas:... Good luck! I hope you get that account back!
I'm with Desty and Amygirl on this one. If you have a Walgreens near you then they are usually cheaper unless you can find a BOGO offer somewhere.

And definitely talk to your parents about taking on responsibility to earn money to purchase your own. That would give you more of an incentive to play since you had to work for it.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 08:38 PM   #25
metals1996

metals1996 is on a distinguished road

Earn it, Save for it, Pay for it yourself, get one as a gift for a holiday or a birthday . Borrow money from a friend
metals1996 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 09:57 PM   #26
evangeline5432

evangeline5432 has a spectacular aura aboutevangeline5432 has a spectacular aura about

Webkinz does give a 30 day grace period last I heard, so you have a little more than three days. Meaning it will save your account for 30 days, but you can not play on it until you renew it.
evangeline5432 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 06:23 AM   #27
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Same here! My accoutn expires sunday, and my parents wont buy me a webkinz. the best thing to do, is do lots of chores around the house, or if your old enough, try mowing peoples lawns. I have a job so thasts how i get my money to buy my own items. Good luck!
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 07-02-2009, 10:16 AM   #28
HAPPINESS!!

lah5 will become famous soon enough

Try explaining to your parents that the aso that you need a Webkinz is that if you don't, you will not be able to play on Webkinz anymore. Maybe they'll understand and let you get one more. Even if that's your last Webkinz, you'll still be able to play for another year!
lah5 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 10:49 AM   #29
T_T
I'm hungry for some

T_T is a glorious beacon of lightT_T is a glorious beacon of lightT_T is a glorious beacon of light

At American Greetings, Lil Kinz are $10, and are 70% off. That means a Lil Kinz at the American Greetings near my house are only $3.
T_T is offline Male
Old 07-02-2009, 10:54 AM   #30

Sillylukas is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks guys for all your help. i was talking to my parents and they said that if i did these chorses, i could get another webbbie. thnks a bunch
Closed