Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 02:33 PM   #11
tamagotchipet95
Webkinz :)

unltdhamsterluv is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: i dont know what to do. MY ACCOUNT EXPIRES IN 3 DAYS.!

View Post Originally Posted by Sillylukas
So i had webkinz for a few years now, and this past year i havnt been playing that much... But now i started again. I found out that my account had to expire tho a week ago, im not sure what to do cuz my parents wont buy me another webkinz... Any ideas ??? i really want to keep on playing...
awww! if i were you i would save up

and brake a couple of piggy banks if i were you!!!! Either that or really kiss up to ur parents!
unltdhamsterluv is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2009, 02:38 PM   #12

Bubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud of

You should save up enough money to buy a Lil Kinz, or ask your parents if there are any things around the house you can do to sort of make up for them paying for it. You could probably talk to them about that. And just so you know, after your account expires, I believe you have like a month or so before it's gone forever. They give you a lot of time to get a new Webkinz and get it on there (;
Bubblegum165 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 02:40 PM   #13
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Maybe try to explain to your parents that if you cannot renew all that money on Webkinz stuff would have been a waste I'm a mom and that would work for me, LOL

Try to earn the webkinz yourself, if you have money see if they would let you buy a lil' kinz somewhere just to keep it going
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 05:39 PM   #14
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Even after your account expires there will be a period where you can still adopt a new pet and get your account going again.
Maybe you can do extra chores around the house to earn some extra money.
If you have older siblings or grandparents maybe they can help you out.
Lil Kinz are pretty cheap.
Hope you are able to get your account back. Good luck to you.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 05:54 PM   #15
soteeny1 is a
Gift Guru

TeenieKinz is just really niceTeenieKinz is just really nice

Donation Award 

[edited out quote -missgnomie]

WW accounts DO NOT last forever. In three days your account will expire, after that you have a 15 or 20 day "grace period". In this time you will still be able to log on and get to the adoption center after that you will not be able to log in and put in another code. There is a chance you may be able to contact a ganz rep and get your account back, but this is just a chance.

Last edited by MissGnomie; 07-01-2009 at 05:59 PM..
TeenieKinz is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 06:33 PM   #16
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

I saw Lil Kinz at Target for only $4.99. All they had at this one was cats, but the price is low enough you might be able to buy it for yourself.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 06:45 PM   #17
Banned
Jayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to all

Some place, like Wal-Mart have those machines with tons of Lil' Kinz in them. If your good at the machines you should get one with a dollar. I got a Lil'Kinz Rabbit the other day for $2.00!
Jayfeather is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 06:46 PM   #18
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

you can buy a lilkinz.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 06:57 PM   #19
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

after the 15 day grace period it will tell your accnt is on hold you just cant play till you adopt another webkinz you dont lose your $ or anything so dont lose your password. I dont know how long they hold it though. Many stores are having great cheap sales right now like FYE, Justice, and then theres walgreens. Good luck maybe you could earn some money since its the summer time!! I hope you can work it out!!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 07:53 PM   #20
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I had that problem too. I just went around and found a Webkinz on sale (a dollar) and bought it. Just when your out shopping just keep your eyes out for a sale on Webkinz
Baby252 is offline Female
Closed