Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 11:10 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Sillylukas is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: i dont know what to do. MY ACCOUNT EXPIRES IN 3 DAYS.!

So i had webkinz for a few years now, and this past year i havnt been playing that much... But now i started again. I found out that my account had to expire tho a week ago, im not sure what to do cuz my parents wont buy me another webkinz... Any ideas ??? i really want to keep on playing...
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2009, 11:31 AM   #2
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

Default Re: i dont know what to do. MY ACCOUNT EXPIRES IN 3 DAYS.!

Do you have enough money to buy your own? If not, try to earn it. Maybe get a lil'kinz. They are cheaper, and will keep your account going for another year. I'm happy you got in to webkinz!
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 11:55 AM   #3
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

You need to buy a new webkinz get a lil kinz they are much cheaper
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 12:00 PM   #4

3coolgirl9 is on a distinguished road

run around and scream "I NEED A NEW WEBKINZ OR ELSE!"
3coolgirl9 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 12:01 PM   #5
Gifted

luvv2flipp will become famous soon enough

that happened to my sister..
she saved up her money and bought one on her own.
she plays with it more now too since she had to work hard for it (:
Old 07-01-2009, 12:04 PM   #6
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by 3coolgirl9
run around and scream "I NEED A NEW WEBKINZ OR ELSE!"
haha XD

I am pretty sure Ganz holds on you account for about 30 days. Make some money, and buy a webkinz! You are in no rush in getting none, it just won't let you play until you get another.

Last edited by Kiyoshi; 07-01-2009 at 12:07 PM..
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 12:11 PM   #7
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

You can get lil kinz at some Walgreens for only $6.99. I'm sure you could earn that somehow. With lots of people going on vacations, you could water plants, get mail, walk dogs, and other chores to earn a little cash. Good luck! Your Webkinz will be waiting for you.
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 12:22 PM   #8

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Talk to your parnets or have a person who spoilles you rotten buy you one XD
Find coupons on webkinz or tell your parnets what's up on webkinz and beg pay with it with yopur own money
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 01:04 PM   #9

fluffmuffin12 is an unknown quantity at this point

That happened to me. I had two webkinz acounts, and I usually only played on one, ( the newer one) so I never put another webkinz on the older one, so I had no idea it was going to expire untill it was too late. Now I only have one acount, bu at least I still have the plushies!
fluffmuffin12 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 01:28 PM   #10

opossumgirl is just really niceopossumgirl is just really nice

you get a 15 day grace period so that should be enough time to earn a lil kinz
opossumgirl is offline Female
Closed