Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2011, 05:02 PM   #11
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: i don't know what to do.

View Post Originally Posted by lealea
thanks i did that and i still could not send her a message so what do i do i have no one to really talk to and i added her to my contacts and sent her a friend invitation. what do i do know.
The reason you can't send a message is because you are a lil' kinz. See under your username where it says "Lil' Kinz"? Once you have 10 posts and have been a member for at least 24 hours you will be promoted to "Webkinz", and you will be able to leave messages
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2011, 05:04 PM   #12
lealea
Webkinz :)

lealea is on a distinguished road

thanks now i understand but i still have no friends and i went to friends wanted .
lealea is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 05:13 PM   #13
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

You'll make friends soon enough, don't worry---You're a friendly person, and almost everyone on WI likes to chat.

After you make 10 posts and are on WI for 24 hours, you can become a Webkinz, which unlocks messaging.

Why not strike up a conversation with someone you see around the forum? Just be yourself, post around, and see what WI has to offer. (:

The DCT (daily chat thread) is a great place to post, have fun, and meet people. See the latest one in this section:
Open Mike

And clubs can be a great way to get out there. (: Find one you're into in this section!
Join The Club

I hope you have a great time here in WI. Feel free to ask me any questions!
Old 12-14-2011, 05:27 PM   #14
lealea

thinks i understand most of the things now. thinks to everyone who helped me.
lealea is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 05:51 PM   #15

hugged has disabled reputation

Hey lealea!
Welcome to WI!
I'm sorry to hear you are lost. ):
Here are some links to get you started on having a great time in WI:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f155/ (Friends Wanted)
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f283/ (Are You Game?)
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/faq.php (FAQ)
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-posting-3999/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f119/ (General Discussion/Chat)
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f164/ (Open Mike)

These are places to have fun and discuss things with other people.
If you ever need any help, feel free to VM/PM me or the staff.
Have an awesome day! (:

Last edited by hugged; 12-14-2011 at 05:58 PM..
hugged is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 05:58 PM   #16
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Hello lealea!
Welcome to WI!

Why not start by making a thread here? http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f158/
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 06:06 PM   #17
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

I don't know where to begin! You could start by getting enough posts until you get upgraded from Lil'Kinz to Webkinz. You could also try customizing your profile, then making a few picture albums. Then when you're ready, enter your first contest! Don't forget to make alot of fun threads along the way.

If you need help with anything specific, make another thread in the "Somebody Help!" section. To close a thread in this section, mark one of our answers best answer and there ya go.

WI can be a bit hard to navigate at first, but once you've figured it out, it's really really fun!! God bless you! Welcome to WI (Webkinz Insider)!
Old 12-14-2011, 06:10 PM   #18
lealea

thinks everyone. that means a lot to me. for the help i mean. i am getting good at this but i still only have one person on my other thread that said will be my friend. that is the only problem now. but i can get along with just one.
lealea is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 06:47 PM   #19
Happy New Year

FlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Welcome to WI lealea! If you need anymore help, you can add me as a friend. I just joined a few months ago and love it! I won a free code from the giveaway, made friends and help on the Doug the Dog tracking thread. Good luck!
FlowerChild86 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2011, 12:58 AM   #20
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Welcome Lealea. I can't give you any more advice than hugged and Mickey already did and you did come to the right place to ask any questions you might have. One of the things I like about WI is that you find out all the things going in in WW and we have threads that track when the rares are for sale, when Doug is in the clubhouse and other information. I would be happy to be your friend and you can vm or pm me if you need any help.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!, welcome to wi!