Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2011, 04:03 PM   #1
lealea
Webkinz :)

lealea is on a distinguished road

Question Answered: i don't know what to do.

help.......i just joined not even three days ago and i am lost. i have no idea what to do. i have no friends to talk to. i heard there was games and fun activities but i have no idea how to get to them. can someone help me. please.
lealea loves u
lealea is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by lilreaiscool
Welcome to WI!! Anyways if you go to Forums in the menu bar on top it will take you to TONS of sections with questions in there and by fun and games they probably mean, polls, contest click to wins, and games in webkinz world! And don't worry you'll make friends just go to a section like.."help..I need a pet name" and help them out a little and if they like your answer they'll be friends with you, or you can go to the section "friends wanted" to make new friends! And you can be friends with me..and if you wanna you can just go around adding people!

Hope I helped!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...efore-posting-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-%5D-wiki-tips
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
619076/http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f295/%5Bhow-%5D-getting-started-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
617960/http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f295/%5Bhow-%5D-wiki-basics-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
557972http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f295/%5Bhow-%5D-create-colored-text-617973/
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2011, 04:04 PM   #2
lealea

Question i don't know what to do.

help.......i just joined not even three days ago and i am lost. i have no idea what to do. i have no friends to talk to. i heard there was games and fun activities but i have no idea how to get to them. can someone help me. please.
lealea is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 04:13 PM   #3
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

Default Re: i don't know what to do.

Hello! Welcome to Webkinz Insider! the best place to start is this thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f158/
just looking around and posting on other people's threads is also a good way to find your way around. there is a lot of information if you are relatively new to Webkinz World, and there are other thread areas for stuff totally separate from Webkinz.

A good way to find/make new friends is on this thread: Friends Wanted!

I'm still kind of new and didn't have many friends on the forum for a while, but as you contribute more, you will find people you keep running into and you can send them a friend request, or they might send one to you!

there is the click to win, but I wouldn't call it a game, or much fun (unless you win) but there is a ton of great information, lots of great people, and plenty of support throughout this community.

again, welcome.
cria is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 04:42 PM   #4
lealea

thinks a lot i don't have any friends so i might be able to get some.
lealea is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 04:45 PM   #5

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

ok. go to the forum home by clicking the 'forum' button at the top. go down and you will see games. to have friends you have to have at least (i think) 20 posts for at least 24. the FAQ: Webkinz Insider Forum - FAQ will help you and i'll help you too! ust message me by clicking my name that's over by this post.
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 04:48 PM   #6
lealea

which one do i pick add u to my contexts or go to your profile.
lealea is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 04:50 PM   #7
✐Writer✐

Steelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the way

If you want to leave a message like she did, go to public profile.
Steelersgal86 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 04:55 PM   #8
lealea

thanks for the help. how long does it take to get friends
lealea is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 04:57 PM   #9
✐Writer✐

Steelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the way

Usually until they accept you. I would follow the link that cria gave you to the friends wanted section.
Steelersgal86 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 05:01 PM   #10
lealea

thanks i did that and i still could not send her a message so what do i do i have no one to really talk to and i added her to my contacts and sent her a friend invitation. what do i do know.
lealea is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!, welcome to wi!