Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 12:01 AM   #1
TwinkleBerry36
Webkinz :)

JollyRancher36 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: I dont have to option to go into KinzChat plus, somebody help please?

Hello, I am really upset because I havent had the option to go into KinzChat Plus ever, and its really weird, because when I click Clubhouse, only the KinzChat Clubhouse shows us, so there is only one on my account! How do I get it so I can access Kinz Chat Plus? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 12:06 AM   #2
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 
Default Re: I dont have to option to go into KinzChat plus, somebody help please?

Here's the link to where your parents (if you are a kid) can grant you access to the Kinzchat plus:
http://mci2.webkinz.com/parentarea/p_grant.php
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 12:07 AM   #3
i ♥ kpop.

Leaf has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: I dont have to option to go into KinzChat plus, somebody help please?

Go to Webkinz, and click on 'Customer Service' in the many options below the main browser for entering. After clicking that, the fourth tab will be the answer. Click on it, and activate your access to it. Here's the link to it!

Customer Servie, Webkinz - Clubhouse
http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ch.php
Leaf is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 12:07 AM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

You have to sign up before you can acess it.

On the WW homepage, click on "Parents Area", and then "Manage Kinzchat Plus".
Old 09-20-2009, 12:26 AM   #5
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Do you mean that you can only see one clubhouse, the non Kinzchat Plus one?
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 12:37 AM   #6
TwinkleBerry36

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Do you mean that you can only see one clubhouse, the non Kinzchat Plus one?
Yes thats right, only the regular Clubhouse is an option for me, and Im not a child, so I dont know why it would say that!
Old 09-20-2009, 12:45 AM   #7
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by JollyRancher36
Yes thats right, only the regular Clubhouse is an option for me, and Im not a child, so I dont know why it would say that!
It does it for everyone, to be safe. So, since you're not a child, you can go to the link I posted above, and fill in your information.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 08:36 AM   #8
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Well, you need your parents permission (or yours if you're an adult) to go there. You need to get this sort of account and do it. You have to be safe, so they do it to everyone
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 09:01 AM   #9
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

If you see two clubhouses but one is locked, you need to get "parental permission." If you are an adult over 18, then you need to follow the steps and give yourself permission.

If you only see one treehouse, and never see two, you probably have a non USA account and signed up selecting a country that doesn't speak English or selected something like "all other countries" for an Asian account. KC Plus is usually disabled for those and only one tree will be visible. There usually isn't anything you can do about this second situation, but you could always try calling Ganz.

If you have a USA account and are only seeing one tree, and you've cleared your cache, restarted, and tried a different browser and still only see one tree, call Ganz and let them know.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:14 PM   #10
TwinkleBerry36

Wow thank you. I am pretty sure I have signed up as Canada, which is an English speaking country. I have some siblings that live with me, and they are able to access KinzChat Plus, so I just dont understand why I cant! We all signed up for Canada.
Closed