Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2010, 09:27 AM   #1
luvey53
Webkinz :)

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: I dont have the 1st day now what do i do

I couldnt get the 1st day wreath prize yesterday. I keep getting booted out and it was so frustrating I figured I'd wait until today to collect all the prizes. OMG I didn't read about the 12 days that it was one a day. Now I dont have the 1st day on all my accounts.Is there anything that I can do? does it start over when your done?
luvey53 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2010, 09:39 AM   #2
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: I dont have the 1st day now what do i do

I'm sorry, but there isn't any way to go back and get a prize from a previous day.

You could try to trade for it in the Webkinz Trade Rooms.
FIA is offline Female
Old 12-15-2010, 09:43 AM   #3

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

I think the only thing you win for collecting all 12 days' prizes is a badge... you're out of luck if you really wanted the badge, sorry. but at least you will not miss out on a grand prize!
ImHappy is offline Female
Old 12-15-2010, 09:44 AM   #4

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ImHappy
I think the only thing you win for collecting all 12 days' prizes is a badge... you're out of luck if you really wanted the badge, sorry. but at least you will not miss out on a grand prize!

There is no grand prize. You get 1 prize every day.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 12-15-2010, 09:54 AM   #5
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

You only missed out on a cupcake... I'm sure if you really wanted it, you could find it in the trade rooms, like FIA said.

Don't feel too bad, many people had problems that first day. And I didn't find that cupcake too spectacular!

That bug/glitch has since been fixed. Mrs Birdy will be around quite a bit, so you should get the rest of the prizes pretty easily!

Good Luck!

You can find more info on Mrs Birdy here !

You can find the actual tracking thread here !
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 12-15-2010, 02:24 PM   #6
ebkinz :)

webbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud of

Don't worry it was just a cupcake yesterday. I think they did a food to see if there was glitches and I am sure they thought at least SOME people would miss the first day so they didn't make the prize to spectacular If you want one trade for it in the trading room. I am sure some nice person will give it to you for a small item or food
webbyaddict is offline Female
Old 12-20-2010, 03:16 AM   #7
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

Thanks everyone your right its only a cupcake. but dont you get a great gift if you get all 12?
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2010, 03:37 AM   #8
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

You don't get an "gift" for getting all 12 but you do get a badge for your mypage.
Billy1920 is offline Male
Old 12-20-2010, 06:19 AM   #9
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Trade for it!
cheekyluver is offline Male
Closed