Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2007, 02:47 PM   #1
riri4994
Webkinz :)

leopard luver* is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: I don't get this new game!

have any of you played the new game with the penguin in it? i just don't get it! it's must not work right on my computer or something because it sounds easy, but then i can't do it! help!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2007, 08:33 PM   #2

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: I don't get this new game!

I haven't played this game yet but here is some info submitted by another WI member on a different thread. I hope it helps :0)

Quote:
The gold fish are the best to catch; they give you more points. The red fish give you more speed, but you can also get that by holding down your mouse button, so it's not that big a deal.

I hold the mouse button down most of the time, except when I get too close to the ice holes so I don't fall in.

You have to get the hang of the way Waddell moves. He doesn't just follow your mouse movement; he has a circular way of moving that mimics ice skating.

I haven't noticed any sort of penalty for bumping into the seals, so don't worry about that.

On at least one level (I forget which one), there's a big snowy patch in the middle. Waddell can walk across it for a shortcut, but he's a much slower walker than he is a skater.

Other than that, just try to catch enough fish to meet the goal before time runs out so you can move to the next level. Good luck!

(Anyone please feel free to correct me if I got any of this information wrong. These are just my observations from playing for the past few days, and I haven't been making a close study of the point system or anything like that.)

---------- Amneris added 48 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Okay, I was just playing and trying to pay closer attention to what happens when you bump into the seals. At first I was thinking it was making my goal meter go down a little, but then I realized that that happens when Waddell just stands there and doesn't catch any fish for a while, too. So I'm back to my original thought, that it's okay to bump into the seals.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:12 PM   #3
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

u hav 2 use ur mouse and get the penguin to catch the fish. if u dont catch the fish in time it goes back in the hole in the ice. if u fall in a hole, ur stuck there 4 a few seconds, then u get out. catching a gold fish gets u more points
hope this helps =)
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2007, 03:44 AM   #4
TootieFrootie

You use your mouse to get the fish.
You can hold down the button on the mouse to go faster, but slow down when you get to the ice holes so you don't fall in. You lose control really easily if you try and go fast. The goldfish are the best to catch but the other fish are great too. The red fish give you speed but you can hold down the mouse to gain speed too so it doesn't really matter that much. You can bounce off of the seals to get a little speed too.
Old 12-29-2007, 03:30 PM   #5
riri4994
Webkinz :)

leopard luver* is an unknown quantity at this point

ok. NOW i kionda get it. thanx!
Closed