Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 04:06 PM   #1
Geekdude
Gift Guru

geekdude has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: I don't get the Dunk the Zingoz..how do you win Grand prize?

I don't get it, I got dunked him....but how do you win the grand prize?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 04:09 PM   #2
Gifted

Missi5600 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I don't get the Dunk the Zingoz..how do you win Grand prize?

I've dunked him once on 3 accounts and won 10 but that was it. only once did i get to throw on each account
Old 12-02-2007, 04:10 PM   #3
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

IDK how to win it either. That's what i want to know before I try it. My bro and sis did it and they only got 10 kinzcash.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:19 PM   #4
Joeysgrl
Gift Guru

joeysgrl is on a distinguished road

Everyone is equally confused. I think you had to dunk him on a specific throw. Like for instance: If the secret number was 4, then you had to dunk him with the 4th ball. If you dunked him on your first try, then you are done. I don't know what the secret number was....but if you dunk him on the correct throw...you get the prize.

PS---I know NONE of this officially, but that is kind of what I figure. I may be totally wrong and if I am --I'm sorry.
Old 12-02-2007, 05:59 PM   #5
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

I don't know, maybe it's random? mayber there's a glitch? err, excuse me- must be politically correct. perhaps there's a "bio-electronic burp" going on and that's why we can't do it? Would of been nice if they explaine more in the instructions.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:39 PM   #6
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

Where is the dunking thing?
zephyr is offline Female
Old 12-03-2007, 01:10 PM   #7
talulaxx
Webkinz :)
webkinzfinatic is on a distinguished road

To answer your question Zephyr it's on the Todays Activities page. You have to wait until a certain time and it has to say Dunk Zingoz or whatever then you can dunk him/her.
Old 12-03-2007, 01:14 PM   #8
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

the winner is on the home page here. But no info on what number throw caused the trophy. I though it would be something like dunk him 5 times and get the trophy -- this is really a bummmer
Closed