Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2009, 02:49 PM   #1
candyapples7
Gifted

mariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of lightmariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of lightmariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Answered: I didn't receive my adoption gifts???

I would really appreciate any help ANYONE could give me on this. Where to go, if you know how to fix it, etc.

On Friday I adopted a new lil'kinz googles, Plip. As soon as the adoption process was done, i clicked to go play with her and it said there was an error and logged me out of Webkinz. For the rest of the day, every time i logged in it said it couldn't connect to webkinz world and logged me out. Yesterday, I could log in, but I got the same error message if i tried to go to my room. Today I could finally access everything, but i never got her PSI, exclusive item, or anything you get after you're done adopting. this is my 18th webkinz and nothing like this has ever happened before. If anyone could give me any help on this AT ALL, i would greatly appreciate it because i REALLY WANT THOSE ITEMS!!!!!

:goo: So does Plip.
mariomaniac17 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by mariomaniac17
View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
Click HERE for a link to the Ganz telephone # (1-866-932-5469) and other valuable contact info that is listed in a "sticky" in this form.
I hope this helps you!
it does! this is just what i was looking for. thanks a bunch Butterflies!!!

I will post back here later to tell you all if it worked or not.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2009, 02:51 PM   #2
Baby remmber my name
Webkinz :)

Peanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Re: I didn't receive my adoption gifts???

Hmm I don't know what could'v happened. I would contact ganz if you don't get it in a week.
Peanut97 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 02:53 PM   #3
candyapples7
Gifted

mariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of lightmariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of lightmariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Peanut97
Hmm I don't know what could'v happened. I would contact ganz if you don't get it in a week.
but how do I? i went on the webkinz customer service/help centers and i could find no way to really contact them.

another major issue: if i would find something, the email address that they have in their system for me has been cancelled, and I have a completely different email so if they send me an answer I can't get it...
Old 05-31-2009, 03:06 PM   #4
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

This just awful for you!
I am so sorry to hear that this has happened you..... I think the info below may help.

Click HERE for a link to the Ganz telephone # (1-866-932-5469) and other valuable contact info that is listed in a "sticky" in this form.
I hope this helps you!

Last edited by Butterflies; 05-31-2009 at 03:10 PM..
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 04:10 PM   #5
candyapples7
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
I hope this helps you!
it does! this is just what i was looking for. thanks a bunch Butterflies!!!

I will post back here later to tell you all if it worked or not.
Old 05-31-2009, 04:56 PM   #6
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

Also, try clearing your internet cache and cookies, and try logging in again. Sometimes that will clear up any issues that keep hanging around.

If that doesn't work, call Ganz tomorrow. They will fix it for you.

Good luck!
AddictedMom is offline Female
Old 06-01-2009, 12:10 PM   #7
candyapples7
Gifted

Thanks to everyone for your advice and help. I tried clearing my cache/cookies but it didn't work, so I just called Ganz - they fixed it for me, and I have her things now.

:goo: Thank You!
Closed

Tags
adoption, adoption gifts, pet specific item, psi, webkinz