Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2009, 09:44 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
kungfumadam is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: I Didn't Get My $1000 Kinz Coin!!

I just adopted my 13th pet the pink poodle and along with my regular gifts i got bonus box where i was supposed to get a $1000 kinz coin along with an extra gift..I got the gift but not the coin????
Has this happened to anyone before and what has happend??
The site has been slow for a couple days with certain activities like the quick draw and jelly bean count not loading.Could this be part of the problem.:chi:
kungfumadam is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by clublab30
You don't always get the Kinzcash coin. It's just a random prize in the extra gift box. Sometimes it's a rare, sometimes an exclusive, sometimes a coin. It's just random
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2009, 09:46 PM   #2
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Re: I Didn't Get My $1000 Kinz Coin!!

Try logging out and back in again. Sometimes that helps things show up. You might have to call Ganz tomorrow if it doesn't work
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 09:47 PM   #3
i think imma

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

You don't always get the Kinzcash coin. It's just a random prize in the extra gift box. Sometimes it's a rare, sometimes an exclusive, sometimes a coin. It's just random
clublab30 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 11:12 PM   #4
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Clublad30 is right.. you don't always get a Kinzcash coin.... it may have been 1000KC and not the actual coin that you were awarded... I have received just the 1000KC a number of times , while other times, I recived the coin! Do you know how much you had before you adopted?

Congrats on the adoption of your pink poodle, by the way!
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 11:15 PM   #5
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Like everyone said the box in the corner says 1,000kc but you get what comes up in the middle box..not both.
K1234 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 11:20 PM   #6

32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all

Similiar issue happened to me during the weekend of Extravaganza. I adopted the gray squirrel and the brown cow. BOTH of which granted me a 100KC coin, but didn't drop or show the extra gift since they were extra awards for adoptions. The boxes appeared during the initial setting but that was it. I have yet to phone Ganz about it and provide them with the two codes I'm concerned about. I've been too busy and we just returned home from a family reunion. I'd try calling Ganz and providing them with your secret code in question. I'm sure all will work out from there. They're pretty good about things like that. I'll keep people posted on my own missing gifts issue as well. Good luck with that and keep us posted.
32saoirse is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 11:24 PM   #7
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

you're getting conflicting information; however, K1234 & clublab30 are correct. it's EITHER the KC coin OR another item. you will NEVER get both from the bonus box.

the graphic of the coin in the upper right hand corner is confusing but it is NOT what you get. look for the item in the middle box. (the item in the middle of the box is either the coin, arte rare OR exclusive.)
RedBear is offline Female
Closed