Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 10:20 AM   #81
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

Same here!! Arte said the rare was at 10:00 and there was nothing there except the classroom TV in the rare spot. I agree with the server not being reset. The only thing I could do was the charm forest & the employment job.
crosses is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 10:22 AM   #82
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
Same here. I did the wishing well, but I had no spins on the WOW, and Arte wouldn't let me search for gems.

Congartulations GANZ! Another day, another glitch. They just keep adding up.

I wonder if GANZ is trying to win an award? The award for the worst customer service ???, because I truly think they are working awfully hard to earn that one!

Jazzykinz :rdr:
AAAA-MEN, jazzykinz!!!!!!
KelCoo70 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 10:24 AM   #83
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by KelCoo70
me too!!! If Ganz keeps this up, I will no longer buy their products/play anymore!!! This garbage (wants to cuss real bad)!!! is getting worse & worse !!!!!! At first I thought it was because I had done the activity last night on my Asian account--I wonder if Ganz now has a way of checking if you have multiple accounts, then only allows you to play on one instead of all of them--we'll see !!!!!
I can't see them blocking multiple accounts. Think of those of us with multiple family members playing. Plus they don't have anything in their user agreement to disallow mutiple accounts on the same IP

---------- bflyangel added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by crosses
Same here!! Arte said the rare was at 10:00 and there was nothing there except the classroom TV in the rare spot. I agree with the server not being reset. The only thing I could do was the charm forest & the employment job.
Which time zome? US, Euro or Asia? Because Arte has been saying 11PM on US and Euro for a few hours now. Here is where you can find the most up-to-date info on rare times http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-cso-f139.html

Last edited by bflyangel; 10-12-2008 at 10:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 10:25 AM   #84
Webkinz :)

jenniferjwva is just really nicejenniferjwva is just really nice

I can't do the Gem Hunt either AND the glitches just made me lose my chance to play the Quizzy's Blast game.
jenniferjwva is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 10:26 AM   #85
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

same here thing.. i was wondering if i was sleep webbing last nite
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 10:27 AM   #86

diannebee will become famous soon enough

My kids can't do Wheel of Wow, Curio Shop and NOW it's telling me that we already did Quizzy's Blast (an hourly activity!). We also can't do the Bingoz game either! I have emailed ganz from each of the kids accounts. They REALLY look forward to doing all this stuff. First the leaf thing and now it seems like there are 'glitches' all over the place. Did someone on their tech staff quit or something?

We could do wishing well and star search. And our classes at the academy. I haven't been into see if we can garden.

I was wondering if they forgot to back up their servers or something - but computer programming is WAY beyond my brain!

At least we're all in this together! (you know, like HSM!)

Hopefully they get it all fixed soon.
diannebee is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 10:27 AM   #87
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

me to its not fair
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 10:29 AM   #88
quackameloo

snowflake223 is an unknown quantity at this point

I still can't do the gem hunt and wheel of wow but it did allow me to do the quizzy's blast. They better fix this glitch, and they better do it soon!
snowflake223 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 10:30 AM   #89

diannebee will become famous soon enough

oh, and I already told my kids that they are only allowed one pet a year. We have an accumulation issue. I am the one who gets most of their kinzcash now anyway and I told them I wasn't going to work that hard to feed more pets! I already am on the computer enough each day - I wish I had a table so I could be online standing up!
diannebee is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 10:31 AM   #90
mygra will become famous soon enough

well i can not do dailys...and when i go to do the game of the hour..it says i have already done them...i have 5 accounts i am working on ..and none let me do the stuff...,,
mygra is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*backflip15, read my post!, sup ppl??